Metro Toyota

Jon Griffith, Business Manager, Metro Toyota

November 18, 2018

"Really great experience!"

- MollyAI

I have given a 5 star rating because the business manager and car salesmen I worked with were very nice, knowledgable and respectful. I would reccomend this dealership to others to buy their cars! I trust their judgement and will be returning!

Dale Pominville

November 16, 2018

"First Car & a Great Experience "

- k11

Had been looking for a car for over 5 months. Knew what I wanted, the price range but nothing was sticking or the dealers were very rude and not interested in talking to me (the person buying the car) but would only talk to my dad leaving me out of the conversation. Not here. Was SO appreciative of Dave talking to ME and reaching out to ME about models I had expressed interest in and not my father who was only there to help. Dave was very patient, enthusiastic and willing to answer questions without being the "pushy sales guy." Very personable and made the browsing and buying experience easy. Jon slowed down the financing part for me and explained everything in great detail (as I was a first time car buyer) I just wish he smiled a little more and seemed more enthusiastic about his job :) But overall everything was done and taken care of for me in a timely manner!

November 16, 2018

"Dave came through for me again"

- Happy New Toyota Owner

Worked with Dave before. Told him what I was looking for, and he found me the perfect car...again. Thanks Dave!! I'll be back.

Metro Toyota, Kalamazoo, MI, 49009