Metro Toyota

Alex McNett

November 16, 2017

"So far so good"

- jjager4658

Purchased a new Camry and it was relatively easy and everyone was very helpful and informative. I would recommend this dealership and our Salesman - Ken Karakula! The young man who helped us with technology was awesome and I’m sorry I can’t remember his name - but he was VERY helpful with teaching us about the car. Thanks to all!!

Ken Karakula Sr
Mike Disher

November 13, 2017

"Time to turn in leased vehicle."

- judebeattie

It was time to turn in my leased RAV4. I was wanting something smaller, that still had cargo space. After looking at another RAV and a Corolla IM, I decided that I wanted to go with the IM. The sales representatiive Tim Robertson was extremely helpful in choosing whether to lease again or buy my new car.

Tim Robertson
Zeb Olsen

November 12, 2017

"Surprise Tundra Shopping"

- SurpriseTundra

I have been a customer of Metro Toyota since 2013, when I purchased a 2010 Tundra from their pre-owned inventory. I was thrilled to get into a full sized truck and very happy with the experience of the sale. Little did I know that I was beginning a long term relationship with Metro Toyota. In 2015, I referred my mother to the dealership and she purchased a 2011 Rav4. I wanted her to have a reliable vehicle for Michigan winters, especially since she had recently moved to the area after living in Hawaii for more than 10 years. She had a wonderful experience with the purchase and like me, is always pleased with the service. Being happy with a car dealership is one thing, but being inspired to tell others, to talk about the staff as though they are your friends, to stop in at one department and then visit all of the other folks I know in the building before I leave - now that is a whole different thing. The professionals that work with Metro Toyota are exemplary. I see absolutely no reason to look anywhere else. Toyotas are the best vehicles, and Metro Toyota has the best staff in sales, finance and service. For my most recent visit, I was contacted by the sales staff about my 2010 Tundra, scheduled for a VIP appointment and really just went on a whim to see what they would offer me. I thought, surely they can't make me a deal that would persuade me to trade in the 2010. I love the truck, I don't need a new truck, plus how much could they possibly offer on a 7 year old truck? Well, I was wrong - the Tundra retains its value like no other truck. I was sure that owning a new truck today was too good to be true. Wrong again - they were able to secure financing, show me the value of the upgrade to a new vehicle and maintain my blood pressure, all within 5 hours. Remember, I didn't arrive at the dealership expecting to trade in my truck - I hadn't even vacuumed the upholstery!! But really - I couldn't be more pleased with Terry Baker in sales, Zeb Olsen in finance and thankful that I will continue to see Kevin Boonstra in service on a regular basis for routine maintenance. I now carry referral cards with me at all times, just so I can be prepared to spread the word. My entire experience with Metro Toyota has made me truly feel like a VIP. Thank you! M H Robertson

Terry Baker