Metro Toyota

Ryan St. Clair

September 19, 2018

"Excellent customer care"

- grandma3

I walked into Metro Toyota hoping to replace my totaled Prius with a used Prius in a similar price range, but the advertised ones were already sold! Ken, from whom I'd bought my earlier Prius, remembered me, took notes on what I wanted, and said he'd keep an eye out for when such a car became available. I went home expecting to have to live without a car for a few weeks. But about three hours later Ken called to say a Prius that fit my needs had just been brought in on trade. Did I want to come back in and take a look? After a test drive I liked the car, though it still needed to be dealer-serviced and professionally detailed. In a couple of days I was driving away in my "new" used Prius, on new tires, at the pre-serviced price. With a used Prius in strong demand, Ken could probably have sold the car quickly at a higher price to someone else, and never bothered to call me. But he went the extra mile, and that's what I call excellent customer care.

September 19, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Russell33

This dealership is first rate,professional and customer focused. Ken was quick in my request on the internet to answer my questions. Ryan St.Clair was great,professional great to deal with, This was a car for my father. More than likely his last car and I appreciate the fact they were not pushy or rude. They allowed him the time and space to talk alone. Tony McAdam, I’ve sat in your position and have to say you were a pleasure to deal with and thank you for not making our sales person run back and forth and for a fair deal! A very special thank you to our business manager(finance mgr). I’ve sat in your position for many years, you not only didn’t make a dime on papa. You understood he couldn’t hear well,presented your products even though he was paying cash! Great job I saw the value and personally would have purchased some of them. I will recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a professional and top quality dealership! Thank you, Don and Patricia Russell

September 18, 2018

"08 Toyota Tundra "

- Ksm22

I recently purchased a 2008 Toyota Tundra from Ryan St. Clair. I had contacted Ryan to see if he had a reliable truck for sale. As soon as this truck hit their lot, he called me. He was very knowledge in every aspect of the truck, easy to work with, always sticks with his word, and he was in the vehicle while I test drove it to explain all of the features. Ryan went above and beyond to find the vehicle I’ve been looking for at an affordable cost. I would recommend anyone to go see Ryan to purchase a vehicle!

Ryan St. Clair