MetroWest Subaru

Matt Donadio

October 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- Carguy1992

First time I had fun buying a car. Marc was extremely helpful. The dealer worked with me very well and was very responsive, I couldn’t be happier. Coming back here for my next car.

Marc Soloway

September 29, 2017

"Unsatisfactory, tedious and frustrating"

- D

I went in on Sunday to buy a car cash upfront. The salesman took us on a test drive. Later we came back and pointed out the e-price, which to our surprise was told it had minimum requirements. This was not on the website when I had looked. In the end the agent doodled some numbers on the back of a business card and asked what my offer was. I made an offer $400 under the price given that he said it was already a very low price. In the end he had us there 4 hours nodding our heads and pretending to give our credit card, when he was never really negotiating anything because I was overpaying. Finally, I signed for my car and never heard back from them again. We've been calling all week long, until we finally heard back from them. They told me I got a great deal even though the guy next to us offered $1,100 less and got the same car. Either way we've been calling back all day today and haven't gotten through. At this point I don't trust them and don't want to wire them the full amount for the car.

Pete Hartelius

September 29, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- CarGuy

Victor helped me out tremendously! He really knew a lot about the Subaru models and gave me a lot of great insight. Thank you victor, and thank you MetroWest Subaru

Victor Visco