Metropolitan Ford

Quick lane service advisor

December 05, 2018

"Service bulletin repair"

- Ford Fella

Todd Rutherford went up and beyond knowing my 2014 F350 diesel is one of our work trucks. He understood the situation and got my truck repaired in a very timely manner. I give Todd 5 stars. On the other hand Jes at the service counter was unwilling to help and was quite rude with me on the phone. I give Jes 0 stars. If you have to do any service at this dealership I highly recommend talking with Todd.

Todd Rutherford.

October 23, 2018

"Friendly. "

- Fitter539

Friendly. Well educated about their vehicles Worked well with guests Positive attitude Always very kind and welcoming Willing to work to fill guests needs and wants

Mike Dixon

October 14, 2018

"Will purchas elsewhere"

- car37

I purchased a 2013 F150 from this dealership. At this time I purchased a extended warranty for 6 years 125,000 miles. I was told if I did not use the warranty I would receive my money back. At around 110,000 miles I took the truck into this dealership for a $400 repair I was told that if I used the extended warranty to cover this repair I would void getting my money back. I chose to pay out of pocket and save my warranty. At 114,000 and 5 1/2 years I decided to purchase a new truck (different dealership). I took my paperwork into Metropolitan Ford to ask for refund for my unused extended warranty. They said no problem, would submit the paperwork and I would be issued a check. Two weeks later I received a check for $190 for the amount of unused part of warranty. I talked to numerous people at Metropolitan and they stated if I did not complete the length of the warranty there was no full refund. They produced a two page form that had one sentence that stated this. The form they produced had my signature on it. The exact form I had from the time of purchase did not have my signature on it only the finance managers. After numerous trips to dealership and numerous conversations with multiple people it was clear they would not refund my money. I will never buy another vehicle from this dealership, my family will never buy another vehicle from this dealership! They pushed this extended warranty on the premise of having nothing to lose because if you never use it you will get your money back. Never once mentioning or even having me sign something that stated if you did not complete warranty time or mileage you would not receive a refund. They even scammed my out of another $400 by convincing my to pay for repair and not use warranty. I’m sure they did nothing illegal but they definitely operate in a deceiving way. I would take my business elsewhere.

Used 2017 Ford Expedition, $37497