Metropolitan Ford

RJ JOHNSON

Dan Beckman, Sales, Metropolitan Ford

Dan Beckman

January 16, 2018

"Simply wonderful and easy!!!!! Exceeded my expectations!"

- Dog Lover

From the onset of the General Manager Eric returning my email IMMEDIATELY and able to meet with me last minute and going to work for me to get me into a car that not only fits my lifestyle but my budget. Then worked with Mike Jones (Sales), such a delight. Put me at ease and able to answer any questions or concerns I had. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Then working with Michael Martinez (Business Manager), went through all paperwork and explained it all very concisely. In and out in two hours and now in a brand new 2018 Ford Escape, couldn't be happier with the experience today. I also wanted to mention Mike Jones helped me unload everything from my old car, into my new car and the proceeded to walk through and explain all the features of the car. I can't recommend this dealership enough and plan to tell everyone I know! THANKS again Eric, Mike, and Michael!!!!

MIKE JONES

January 16, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Elferrrari7

Tried his best to get a truck that my mom liked so she could leave with a truck and not empty handed and knew what he was doing great salesmen

TONY REYES

January 15, 2018

"30,000 mile service"

- tetzloff

Quick Lane Manager, Chad Hird, provided clear explanations of what service was performed as well as what future service should be expected, approximately when and why.

Chad Hird