Metropolitan Ford

MIKE JONES, Sales & Leasing, Metropolitan Ford

MIKE JONES

Sales & Leasing

April 24, 2018

"Excellent, Knowledgeable, Efficient, No-Nonsense "

- David H

This is my third lease with Tony. I had tried other, closer Ford dealerships, but they pale in comparison and tried to push something on me I didn't want. That and they were terribly unresponsive. The man knows his stuff about the Ford cars, but more importantly, what his customer wants.

April 24, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Molly Rosen

Great customer service every time I come in! Metropolitan Ford is the only place for my car business! Working with Tony was so easy. He took the time to listen to me and make my new lease flawless.

April 21, 2018

"Friendly people, truck delivered on time and as promised"

- Ford guy

I had a good experience working with Dan Beckman he took the time to listen to my particular needs and make suggestions and recommendations as to what would work better for me he took the time and effort to add couple of items to the vehicle and still deliver on time saving me a trip back to the dealership

Dan Beckman