Michael Stead Cadillac

2 Reviews of Michael Stead Cadillac

December 20, 2017

"Service Department "

- Mammar5

David Johns in your service department was great! I appreciate the service he did for me, he went beyond what I expected! I will definitely come back, and also ask for him!

David Johns
Dec 26, 2018 -

Michael Stead Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate every hard-working member of our service team, and we are thrilled to know David went above and beyond to identify and fix the problem with your vehicle. If you have any additional comments and/or questions, please feel free to contact us directly! Best, Melissa Kangas | General Manager | mkangas@steadcadillac.com | 925.934.9300

November 19, 2011

"I sought out this dealership because they had a..."

- JoshuaJohnson

I sought out this dealership because they had a particular vehicle that we were looking for to replace a family SUV that had been totaled in a reared collision. Auzy Santa Ana showed us the vehicle that we had found online, and we liked it. It was priced right, and had the options we were looking for and it was in great condition, as advertised,, so there wasn't much need for negotiating. The purchase process was no-nonsense and efficient. The dealership was also very amenable to replacing some cosmetic parts at their cost since we weren't bargaining on their asking price. We were out the door with a replacement SUV in under two hours. I'm looking forward to doing business with them again, and I'll definitely look to them for new car purchases in the future.

Auzy Santa Ana