Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

COVID-19
Response
  • Home Delivery
  • Virtual Appointments

Michaels Autos (Used Car Dealer, Quality Vehicles Orlando Florida

Orlando, FL

143 Lifetime Reviews Review Dealership
Established in 1995, Michaels Autos is a family owned and operated business that has grown to become one of Central Florida's premier used car dealerships. All the vehicles at Michaels Autos are CAREFULLY SELECTED, THOROUGHLY INSPECTED AND STYLISHLY PERFECTED. We offer a fine selection of late model cars, trucks and SUVs, with an emphasis on imports. Through our strong relationship with our network of lenders we offer Full Spectrum Financing to suite any situation. Most vehicles come with an existing factory warranty and Extended Warranties are available. Have a trade in? No problem, we will make sure you get the most for it. Drive Good ~ Feel Good enjoy any car from our Luxury Used Car inventory, our reputation in Central Florida has been known for and still is known for our immaculate and reliable vehicles! Our CEO ~ Robby really cares ~ has established a blog just to give his personal tips and advice as he has turned his lifelong hobby into his career since 1994. Known as the Luxury Car Expert ~ Robby really cares ~ at www.luxurycarexpert.com

7040 East Colonial Dr

Orlando, FL

Directions

Kristian Badillo at Michaels Autos (Used Car Dealer, Quality Vehicles Orlando Florida

Kristian Badillo

sales
Frank Nakhleh at Michaels Autos (Used Car Dealer, Quality Vehicles Orlando Florida

Frank Nakhleh

Ken M at Michaels Autos (Used Car Dealer, Quality Vehicles Orlando Florida

Ken M

Employees need five ratings before we can calculate an accurate rating.
Sidney Coton at Michaels Autos (Used Car Dealer, Quality Vehicles Orlando Florida

Sidney Coton

sales

September 19, 2020

"Great customer service and professionalism. Will be..."

- Mthomasatsfm

Great customer service and professionalism. Will be shopping here for my future cars and work trucks. Good experience with no pushy sales team. Thanks mike auto!

September 03, 2020

"Great customer service and friendly environment from..."

- kandaceknisha

Great customer service and friendly environment from everyone in the office! Special shot out to Kris our salesperson who was fantastic during our day buying experience. I highly recommended Michael Autos if you are looking to purchase a vehicle!

August 29, 2020

"I am very happy with my purchase this Toyota Tacoma is my..."

- Epifrs1993

I am very happy with my purchase this Toyota Tacoma is my dream truck and I feel like I got a very good deal on it, the sales person to help me out Kristian Badillo was very helpful and he made my experience very easy and helped me out a lot thank you!

Dealership Inventory (73 Vehicles)

used 2014 Toyota 4Runner car, priced at $25,991