Michaud Mitsubishi

Paul Dube, Assistant General Manager, Michaud Mitsubishi

Paul Dube

Assistant General Manager

November 14, 2018

"Amazing , no pressure, listened"

- Brooke and Ric O

This my second Demo car from this dealership. I keep coming back because of staff an the safety and quality of vehicles. Dave listened to exactly what I wanted and provide perfect options for me to consider. He and Richard ROberts worked had to get me in the right vehicle for my needs and wants. That I am driving My Outlander I feel even more strongly that Michaud was the best dealer ship with most courteous understanding and helpful staff. Thank you I know our situation did not make it easy for them.

David Moretti

November 13, 2018

"Very nice car buying experience. quick and easy"

- Bluemorpho

It was very pleasant experience buying a car from Michaud Mitsubishi. Bart was helpful and prompt in his response to all my questions. I would recommend shopping for a car at Michaud Mitsubishi.

Bart Oliver

November 05, 2018

"Michaud Mitsubishi truly is your feel good dealership "

- MBrownell84

Dave Moretti was excellent. I am going to highly recommend him and Michaud Mitsubishi to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Manager Paul Dube also went above and beyond to to ensure I got the right vehicle for me in my budget. Mitsubishi's have come a long way and i will always purchase my vehicles at Michaud Mitsubishi. They are without a doubt one of the most underrated vehicles on the market today.

David Moretti