Michaud Mitsubishi

Mary Kate Fisher

June 16, 2018

"Bought a used jeep"

- Keprakay85

I had researched a 2015 jeep ok n the dealership website. I gave them a call an they put me in touch with one of their sales people, Bart. This guy was awesome. We did the review, he got my trade value, and we managed to finance the car to meet my budgeting needs. This is the 2nd time I've bought a pre owned vehicle from this dealer and they are excellent.

Bart Oliver
Other Employees : Anna from finance

June 14, 2018

"One Happy Customer!"

- memyselfandchester

Michaud was only the second dealership we visited. And I'm glad they were. Joe was great. He went the extra mile to get the deal done while still keeping me within my budget, and helped me get everything I wanted in my new car. Great customer service. I am very happy with my new car, so far!

Joe Balesteri

June 12, 2018

"Enjoyable and stress free visit."

- Michaud, Faze123

We have visited many dealerships and found Michaud to be the easiest to work with. Mary Kate was the most pleasant salesperson. She was so enjoyable to talk with and her non stressful approach was what really helped with making a decision on our purchase. There should be more salespeople like her. We really appreciated her sincere happiness for our daughter who we were purchasing a car for and also her non pushy sales approach. The experience was a happy one with lots of laughs. If I was to purchase another vehicle I would come back to Michaud and see Mary Kate,

Used 2016 Honda Accord, $18995