Michaud Mitsubishi

Paul Dube, Manager, Michaud Mitsubishi

Paul Dube

Manager

November 22, 2017

"Drove away in a new car feeling good"

- greatjob

Drove by the dealership saw a truck on the front lawn that looked good. Stopped in spoke to Zack and got a price. Zack also let me know they had another dealership down the street that had more trucks that I was looking for. Couple of days later came back and spoke to Peter Lane who showed me several trucks from both locations. Peter Lane devoted a lot of his time finding me the truck I wanted. After several test drives I found the truck I wanted and Peter got to work with the numbers. So thankful to Peter Lane for being such an honest person. He made this stressful process very easy to deal with. I would recommend anyone to Michaud Mitsubishi and ask for Peter Lane.

Zack Michaud
Other Employees : Lane, Peter

November 20, 2017

"The best car buying experience I've ever had."

- happy27

I want to extend my sincere gratitude to Peter Lane and the staff at Michaud Mitsubishi for the time and attention that Peter devoted to making sure that I not only got the best vehicle for my needs, but also got the best deal. Peter was honest, considerate and truly focused on my needs as a customer. He helped me to buy a beautiful car that I'm extremely happy with. The process of purchasing a car and getting approved for a car loan at a decent interest rate can often be a very painful and stressful process for many people. Peter and the staff at Mitsubishi took this process and made it enjoyable; supporting me through it from beginning to end. It was sincerely a pleasure working with Peter. It was an absolute relief working with someone who was honest, highly professional, attentive to my needs as a customer and accessible. I am so glad to have met Peter Lane and am truly happy with my new car and the whole experience I had at Michaud Mitsubishi. I would highly recommend the Michaud Mitsubishi dealership (Doreen in Finance, Craig Rogers & Paul Dube in the service center, Jenna Cassie in reception) and specifically Peter Lane, to anyone who is looking to buy a car. Thank you again for a great experience!

Peter Lane (who sold me my car), Doreen in Finance, Craig Rogers & Paul Dube in the service center & Jenna Cassie in reception

November 08, 2017

"My “Feel Good” Dealership "

- Chris122509

Michaud Mitsubishi deserves a 5 star rating because they make you feel like family, they care about what you want in a car and they strive to meet your needs.

Joe Balesteri