Michaud Mitsubishi

Mary Kate Fisher

September 25, 2018

"Very positive"

- Seppi65

Bart was a very friendly and easily approachable person to deal with, I would recommend this dealership and Bart to any one of my friends! Thank you for getting it done so quickly.

September 20, 2018

"Great experience"

- Violet34

I’m very pleased with Michaud Mitsubishi. I honestly hate going to car dealerships, but Michaud was different. From the moment I met Bart, I felt like he was truly there to help me and at no point did I feel pressured to make a purchase. I had my 4 year old daughter with me, and Bart provided coloring and activity books to keep her busy, as well as engaged her in conversation. I know this seems like a minor detail, but as a parent it’s a huge deal. Not one single other dealership I have been to has offered anything like that, and frankly most seem annoyed there’s a child with you. Bart was incredibly professional and even called to give frequent updates. The professionalism of Michaud doesn’t end there, either. Every single member of the staff that I came in contact with was great and seemed geniuinely nice. I met Paul very briefly the first time I was there. A few days later when I returned, Paul spotted me in the waiting area and went out of his way to say hello and remembered my name. I never actually met Anna in person, but judging by the brief phone conversations I had with her, she’s an absolute sweetheart. I was having a small issue with a big name insurance company, and she literally called them directly for me to get everything straightened out so that there was no delay in receiving my vehicle. I really couldn’t be more pleased with everything, and would be happy to work with them again in the future.

September 19, 2018

"See Brian Doherty For The Best Car Purchase Experience!"

- Claire Murphy Villandry

As my husband and I got out of our car we were approached by Salesman Brian Doherty. I could tell right from the get go that he was not one of those pushy type salesman. He was so friendly. He asked what type of vehicle we were looking for; pointed me in the right direction of the lot; said take your time I'm here whenever you need me. That's exactly what I like. He was not pushy; he wasn't trying to make a sale; he just wanted us to find the car that WE wanted. I felt like I had known Brian my whole life. He was so friendly and personable. We picked out a vehicle; I was nervous about loan acceptance and getting a good rate but Brian reassured us that we would have nothing to worry about; that he's been doing this a along time and will make it work. And he did!! He went above and beyond the call of a salesman. We could not be happier. After shopping for over two weeks and going to numerous dealerships I only wished I had found Brian sooner.

Brian Doherty