Midlands Honda

Chris Alston

Claude Patterson, Sales Consultant, Midlands Honda

Claude Patterson

October 25, 2018

" EXCELLENT CUSTOMER CARE"

- Lady

I contacted Mr. Green about the damage on my 2017 HRV . Another dealer gave me an outrageous quote. To my surprise he was able to give me not only a solution to my problem in less than ten minutes, but also a better price. I am scheduled to have my car fixed next week. Thank you Mr. Green for your kind and thoughtful customer service. Helen Brooks

Charles Green

October 01, 2018

"Worth the drive!"

- Carmom

After looking all over the Charlotte area and dealing with some rude dealerships, we lucked into finding Midlands Honda. We had Adonis Davis as our salesman, and he went above and beyond with us! Can't say enough good things about him. Wayne helped us with the test drive when we first arrived, and he couldn't have been more helpful and informative. The closing was handled by more polite, down to earth professionals who made us feel at home. THIS is the ONLY Honda dealership we will ever us!!!

James Pratt
Claude Patterson
Other Employees : Adonis Davis, Wayne

August 31, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Kwalieb

I love my new Accord, James Pratt is the man he was professional and courteous and very knowledgeable. I would recommend James Pratt and Midlands Honda to any one looking for a new Honda. Thank you !!!

James Pratt