Midlands Mazda

Taylor Hopkins

November 08, 2018

"Purchasing a car"

- emilylillie20

The salesmen are patient while customers select a car, very courteous and business like.. My saleman research to find the perfect car I was looking for. with the right price. I never have to wait to long for the serving of my car.. All around good customer service.

Elliott Cross, Sales Consultant

September 17, 2018

"Great customer service! Exceeded my expectations!"

- rpoveda

This dealership is amazing! I dealt with Tayler and Craig and they both went above and beyond to help me go home with a brand new Mazda CX5. The car is amazing and Tayler and Craig both made sure to make me comfortable about the purchase I made. After picking out which Mazda, I was sent to finance and by the end of my purchase, the entire team at Mazda felt like family to me; they were so helpful and nice! Thank you so much Craig and Tayler!! You guys are awesome!!!

Tayler Cole
Craig Jones

September 17, 2018

"Great Customer Care"

- Refliz

If you are looking for a new or used car stop and see Tayler Cole. New to car sales but by far top notch customer care. Tayler along with his manager Craig Jones really made us a great deal, with the customer care they have shown us we will be doing all of our business with them from now on. Thank you Midlands Mazda

Tayler Cole