Midlands Mazda

Assistant Sales Manager

July 11, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- ALICIA

I worked with Taylor over the phone for several days before making a trip to the dealership. I was very unhappy with my town and country and ready to get in a new car! Taylor was amazing through the entire process and she was great with the kids even when they had a million questions, they we’re just as excited as I was about our new car! There were some bumps in the road but Taylor reassured me that they would do everything possible to get me in my new car and she definitely followed through! Great staff, great customer service

Taylor Hopkins
Heather Hagan

June 09, 2018

"The staff was nice and somewhat knowledgeable. "

- Mazda1994

Our salesman did not seem to know as much as he should have, a few issues were come across and a lot of the time we spent here could have been avoided had our salesman been more competent. That being said, the rest of the staff was cordial and knowledgeable and did their best to work with us on our trade in, pricing, and selecting the best vehicle for us.

Elijah Battle
Tony Carmon
Cody Nuchia
2.0
Shane Whitehead

April 05, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service!"

- AlysiaVersa16

Cody and the whole Midlands Mazda team were amazing! They made sure you were taken care of and had a great sense of humor. I felt comfortable and was happy to see that they did everything they could to make sure I was happy with my purchase. I will definitely be recommending them to my friends and family.

Cody Nuchia