Midlands Mazda

Emily Gottlieb

October 05, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- Katadi91

By far the best dealership we have had the pleasure to do business with. From start to finish, the staff was professional and polite and they did not waste our time. We did our process online and we received a quick response back and within a couple hours we had a deal. We will definitely recommend this dealership and plan to come back in the future should we decide to buy another Mazda. Thank you Midlands Mazda!

Christopher Jackson
Craig Jones
Other Employees : Terry Capers

September 28, 2017

"Extremely Satisfied Customer"

- AronM

Purchasing my first "new" car was an experience made so much easier by the great customer service at Midlands Mazda. I already new what vehicle I wanted, and the huge selection at this dealership was surprising. What a great experience! I was made to feel very comfortable. The friendly, professional demeanor of Christopher Jackson helped make the entire process smooth. I felt like a valued customer. I got the perfect car, at the price that fit my budget. If I ever need to purchase another vehicle, I will come back to Midlands Mazda. I feel confident that they will take care of me. I confident the service after the sale will meet my expectations. To be continued.....

Christopher Jackson
Other Employees : Terry Capers, Finance Manager

September 25, 2017

"Excellent!! The service was great, and Antony awesome!!"

- Melman

When I went to the dealership I really didn't think I was going to purchase a car. Antony was very patient with me and showed me three cars and helped me a lot! He was very respectful and knowledgeable of the cars he showed me.

Tony Carmon