Midtown Toyota

Assistant Service manager

November 12, 2017

"Very kind!"

- Aziz Vohra

This salesman is a very nice person.He helped me understand the car and every thing else.He also gave my kid some gifts.I would definitely recommend this dealer!

November 10, 2017

"Arturo is the Icing on on the Cake of Car Buying!"

- Shivali D.

Let's just cut to the chase by agreeing that no one really, truly enjoys needing to buy a car, the fruits of the labor, definitely but the path leading up to it is full of thorns. My parents were in the market for a new 2017 Toyota Rav-4 and had visited several different dealers in their locality - northwest suburbs. As per the usual, they put up with pushy salesmen, unreasonable prices and frankly, models without many features that the dealers made pretty apparent they were trying to hand off with the 2018 models being in the spotlight. Taking this into account, my dad went into Midtown Toyota with low expectations but came out with a new found respect for a Chicagoland car dealer. On his initial visit, he raved to me about his salesman Arturo, allowing him to test drive the vehicle and then sitting with him (an extremely technology challenged man) for over 45 minutes going through the functionality - at no guarantee whatsoever that my dad was ready to buy. If this isn't above and beyond, I'm not sure what is. It wasn't all fun and games from there however. My mom was adamant on getting a particular color with the same features and fix-ins but because they were so late in the year, it was a stretch. Arturo and staff checked their region for the vehicle. At the end of the day, it wasn't available but he reached back out to them promptly to let them know of this. My parents then went in on Saturday to close the deal at which point my dad was mistakenly told the price difference between the 2017 and 2018 model was a mere $30 so my dad decided he would go with the 2018 model. Up until financing this was the deal until the accountant realized something wasn't right. Four hours now wasted for something that was missed by the salesman and his manager. Needless to say, we were all upset. I urged my parents not to return as this wasn't a teeny mistake on color of the trim, they almost bought a car. My parents however, really liking Arturo's demeanor decided to return and explained their disappointment over the situation regarding the mistake and all the time that was wasted because of it. While they apologized several times, they additionally offered weather tech mats as a monetary apology for the trouble and my parents are very happy with their purchase and overall car buying experience. I cannot discount the experience of needing to buy a car in anyway - it is in fact like pulling teeth. I can say that dealers like Midtown Toyota and their staff - in particular Arturo Garcia - Senior Sales and Guy Drake - Sales Manager make the process hundred fold bearable. Not being there to accompany my parents through the process as I generally would be, I have a deep respect for the time, help and humility they received. Having a strong appreciation for customer service, I would highly recommend Midtown Toyota for anyone in the market for a Toyota. Not only do they get the job done, but they make it a little less stressful and value your business.

Guy Drake III

October 25, 2017

"Service provied in a timely manner"

- Marie1925

My last couple of visits my service has been Alex and I am very pleased with him. He informed me what needed to be done on my next visit

Alex Sarmiento