Midway Automotive Superstore

sales
Kevin  Deveney, Sales, Midway Automotive Superstore

Kevin Deveney

December 14, 2018

"My experience was very good. "

- The bean

I've dealt with Bob on two seperate occasions and he was very good. He went above and beyond to get me into a car. Everyone there is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend the place to everyone.

December 13, 2018

"Quick and effortless. "

- DannyDavis87

Car buying can be a nightmare. Not with Bob and Midway. Each interaction was quick, painless, and a joy. I don’t think I’ve been treated better than anywhere else. I personally liked how Bob was upfront with all the costs and there were no hidden fees. Don’t hesitate if you’re contemplating a vehicle from Midway. You won’t be disappointed. 10/10 would buy again.

Kevin Deveney

December 12, 2018

"Joe really went to back for me even though things didn't loo"

- Junito

My experience at midway auto went very well, even though my bank denied me ,joe assured me that he will get me financed. I really appreciate that.

Joe ( Big Joe ) O'Donnell