Midway Automotive Superstore

sales
Frank Henry, Sales, Midway Automotive Superstore

Frank Henry

December 10, 2017

"2012 Ford Escape best buy from Midway!"

- MaryV1126

Charles was a excellent professional salesman. He was polite and courtesy upon meeting. He quickly was able to get multiple vehicles available in my range and requirements . Any questions we had were answered quickly. Prices are very reasonable and better than dealerships in area. Once My mother and I picked a vehicle that well above exceeded my expectations, financing and buying are quick. Charles had a perfectly serviced car available to me the next day . It was a quick in and out process . Thus far car is running perfectly and looks amazing. I highly recommend Midway Automotive. Charles is a great salesman no pushing, pressuring, or hassle. Well worth a drive into Abington. Mike the owner also total professional and wonderful to work with also.

Charles Wilburn

December 09, 2017

"I purchased a Hyundai Azera 12/7/17"

- mhfolan

I purchased a Hyundai Azera, on 12/5/17, at Midway Automotive in Abington, MA. I was impressed with my sales representative, Corey Gray, during my initial phone contact. Corey was quite efficient and knowledgeable of the Hyundai and recommended that I test drive the Azera and I loved it. Corey was a pleasure to do business with and I would highly recommend him to future car buyers; he took a potentially nerve-wracking experience and transitioned it into a pleasurable buying experience.Kudos to the financial advisor, Kevin White; he was outstanding, also. I will definitely be a return customer to Midway Automotive and I highly recommend sales representative Corey Gray and financial advisor Kevin White to future auto buyers.

COREY GRAY
Other Employees : Finance kevin White

December 08, 2017

"completely up front, nice experience"

- Brian Leary

From initial call to closing the sale I was at ease and confident that I was making the right choice with Midway, David Smith was very pleasant and informative and made the whole process a pleasure.Thanks David!

David Smith