Midway Motors Supercenter

Mike Gumm

Rod Martin, Sales Manager, Midway Motors Supercenter

Rod Martin

November 14, 2017

"Midway Motors is the place to go!"

- Mike T Winkler

After casually looking at used Ford F-150's at various online websites for a couple months I started to get a feel for which dealerships were over priced and which ones had the best deals. Midway Motors had started to stand out above the others. It was late at night when I found EXACTLY what I was looking for in a truck for a price that almost made me feel guilty taking it off their hands. I sent a message that night and got a quick response via e-mail from Jenina Skelton. She called the next morning and put me in touch with Chad Curl to look at the truck. At my request she sent a link to a form to fill out for financing. When I got to the Midway Motors Superstore they had that big beautiful beast parked right at the front door. Chad Curl met me out front with keys in hand. I test drove it with my wife (who did not think I needed to get it) and my kids. Halfway through the test drive I pulled over and told my wife I wanted her to drive it and give me her opinion. She drove it. We bought it. I told Chad what I wanted for financing / payments and he worked it all out with no hassle. I signed some papers and took my new truck home along with a huge smile that I couldn't seem to shake off my face! Chad and his coworkers made the whole experience a pleasant one. I feel bad that I don't remember the guys name that worked out the financing but he too was very nice and easy to work with. That is a team that GETS IT DONE! Both Jenina and Chad followed up with me a couple days AFTER the sale to make sure I was happy with everything. Thank You! Highly recommended!

Chad Curl
Other Employees : Jenina Skelton

November 08, 2017

"Ford Focus "

- Proberts

I got a Ford Focus from brad. He is a cool dude. I like his personality. He got close to what I wanted to spend. I appreciate your help. Plan on buying a Lincoln continental soon. Will buy from him.

Brad Klatt
Steve Floyd

November 02, 2017

"Professional quality experience "

- Slick

The sales employees were very professional and helpful. The salesperson was not pushy and was very knowledgeable. They have a great selection of trucks which helped me decide on my purchase.

Desiree Bickel