Midway Motors Supercenter

Mike Gumm

Rod Martin, Sales Manager, Midway Motors Supercenter

Rod Martin

February 07, 2018

"Great place to buy vehicle"

- curlyhope

I would definitely recommend Midway Motors. We didn't feel pressured to buy, they gave us time to think about it, as it's a big purchase. We were very pleased with their customer service. When we decided to get a new truck, we contacted Chad and told him what we were looking for. We set up appointment and was greeted as soon as we came in. During this process we worked with several employees, and they were all terrific! Chad made sure we new exactly how the electronics worked in truck and he went over everything with us. We were very pleased with this dealership.

Chad Curl
Jon Koehn
Steve Floyd

February 01, 2018

"Car purchase made easy"

- Carrie Briscoe

Let me just start by saying I have never EVER been a fan of purchasing a car, all the run around and spending hours upon hours in the dealership. ugh... a waste of my time. BUT I was pleasantly surprised with the Midway Motors team. Brad Klatt went out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I can honestly say it was painless, from top to bottom the customer service was great and I got a fantastic deal!

Brad Klatt

November 27, 2017

"No stress"

- Schoenle, Wendy

My experience with Bill Kennedy at Midway Moters was the foundation of a lasting relationship. In forty forty five years of owning dozens of cars, this has been the first time that I bought with such confidence. I approached Bill with a list of things I needed in purchasing another vehicle. He showed me a previously owned Yukon and we took her for a drive. Bill had the service department go over her with a fine tooth comb. He negotiated with his manager for a great price on it and gave me fair market trade in value on my Toyota. Midway Motors was recommended to me by several people that I know, and Bill Kennedy now has another satisfied customer for life. Thank you Bill and Midway Motors for taking the hassle and stress out of buying a used car. See you when it's time for my oil change. Sincerely, Wendy Schoenle

Bill Kennedy