Mike Calvert Toyota

Matthew Paimpalil

November 18, 2018

"Excellent "

- TERE449 Verified Customer

I have always had an excellent experience a Mike Calvert! I will certainly recommend this dealership to all my family and friends! Thank you so much!!!

Miguel Iraheta

November 18, 2018

"First time car buying experience"

- Alexandra.anzaldua Verified Customer

I traveled all the way from san antonio to buy at this dealership! best decision i could have made! Special thanks to Gigi Davis, Lawrence Lasmus, and Rock Broussard for being so patient and kind!

Lawrence Asmus
Gigi Davis
Other Employees : Rick Broussard

November 14, 2018

"I’m living my best life"

- TASHABATES75 Verified Customer

I needed help and it was sent to me. I was going in just to see what I could do to get in my own vehicle. Not evening thinking that I would I be driving off the same day. I thank God for giving me patience and the strength to just wait for the right moment and time. They are the best God Bless

Tom Wilson