Mike Calvert Toyota

Gigi Davis

Certified Toyota Sales Consultant
Stephen Lee, Sales, Mike Calvert Toyota

Stephen Lee

Andres  Hernandez, Sales Consultant/ Toyota Product Specialist , Mike Calvert Toyota

Andres Hernandez

Sales Consultant/ Toyota Product Specialist
Matthew Paimpalil, Sales, Mike Calvert Toyota

Matthew Paimpalil

September 23, 2018

"I had an easy and pain free experience.. "

- PHYLLISJOSHEPH Verified Customer

Came in to look at the new Vehicles not knowing I would purchase one the same day .. My salesman was Awesome,and very informative. He made all the difference.

Babacar Thiam

September 21, 2018

"Rav4 car buying"

- APRILBAKER312 Verified Customer

We were helped by Donald Hubbard. The buying process was helpful and painless. He was very helpful for me and my parents as we bought the car.

Donald Hubbard

September 20, 2018

"Sale could not have gone any smoother."

- TFSZABO Verified Customer

Brian Harland, my sales person, could not have been more attentive to what I was looking for in a vehicle. He found just the one for me! I love it! He sent me a video of the vehicle &.showed me all the options. Definitely very pleased. Ray, my finance person was the same. He explained facts about the financing & the extended warranty in detail.

Brian Hartland