Mike Hellack Chevrolet

Mike Rogers, GM, Mike Hellack Chevrolet

Mike Rogers

GM

December 21, 2018

"The best staff. Period!"

- JB

I showed up at noon on a Friday with my 2014 Duramax broke down. I was 600 miles from home. David Woods the service manager said that they would get right on it after lunch and not to worry. The team at Mike Hellack prioritized my vehicle because of my circumstance and were the friendliest people. They got me out of there at 5pm. They fixed the DEF issues and relaced the sensors and tank heater to get me back on the road home. I am forever grateful to David and all the guys in the shop. Top notch experience. I would recommend them to anyone.

David Woods

December 20, 2018

"Great Buying Experience! "

- Kat1216

From the time we drove up, up until the time we left, everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially Mike Hellack and Hector Torres! They made the entire process easy and stress free! I definitely recommend Mike Hellack Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Other Employees : Mike Hellack

December 20, 2018

"Stress Free"

- Billy

Mike Hellack Chevrolet was probably the best experiences I have had while shopping and purchasing a new truck. Hector Torres was a pleasure to work with. He listened to what I was looking for and not try to sale me something I didn't want. Going through the finance process was not an all day affair like it is with most dealers. I will definitely go back for my next purchase and would recommend them to everyone. Thanks again.

New 2019 Chevrolet Colorado, $36560