Mike Shaw Subaru

Finance Director

January 15, 2019

"New car purchase"

- CAustin

OJ handled my new car purchase very professionally. He was highly knowledgeable about the auto I was looking for and went a level above what I was expecting. This was my second purchase at Mike Shaw Subaru and I would recommend them to everyone wanting a great car buying experience.

Rob Oja

January 15, 2019

"New Car Purchase "

- Rosemary

Alex was wonderful. He communicated with me via phone and e-mail. He asked me very specific questions and made sure he was well aware of what I was looking for in a new car. He was very patient with me and kept me well informed of my options. I scheduled an appointment with him and drove down from another state. When I arrived he had 3 vehicles set aside for me to test drive. I fell in love with and purchased the first one I drove.

Alex Vang
Frank Cruz

January 12, 2019

"Boom goes the dynamite"

- Davidmarler77@gmail.com

Hutch went above and beyond, followed up and made this deal happen. He made me feel comfortable and confident with this purchase. The finace guy was cool too, I just can't remember his name. The ice cream coupon was nice, free tinted windows would be nicer!

Hutch Yang