Millennium Toyota

1,454 Reviews of Millennium Toyota

September 17, 2018

"New Buyer"

- mattie308

Just leased my new 2018 RAV. Excellent service all around. No high pitch sales, just the facts. I am very satisfied with Millennium Toyota. This is my second experience with this dealership.

Nateshia Wallace
Sep 19, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are pleased to hear that you always enjoy working with our staff and we hope you will recommend us to family and friends. We hope you love your new RAV and we look forward to your next visit.

September 11, 2018

"Buying our Toyota Tacoma "

- George&Marge

We were very satisfied with our experience at this dealership. We were treated with respect, we were informed on the next steps and we happy with our sale. Our salesman was Mark “Soup” Campbell and our Finance Manager was Hector Maltes. They are a terrific team and worked hard to complete our sale. They were very professional and efficient.

Mark Campbell
Hector Maltese
Other Employees : Justin
Sep 12, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for taking the time to post about your excellent experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff and we appreciate your kind recommendation. We hope you are loving your Tacoma and that you will give us a call if there is anything more we can do to assist you.

September 07, 2018

"Excellent "

- Roombug

The team was very warm friendly professional n courteous.i could no have ask for more. The vehicle is in great condition price is good

Mark Campbell
Dvon McGleese
Nateshia Wallace
Sep 10, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

We are so pleased to see your review! We appreciate your business and compliments to our team.

August 30, 2018

"Vinny marangiello "

- Happy customer

Vinny Marangiello was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. He made the car selection a very positive experience. I would recommend new customers to request Vinny to help them.

Vincent Marangiello
Sep 04, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for the kind feedback on your experience with Vinny and Pat on the lot. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed working with us and that you would recommend us to family and friends!

August 16, 2018

"Very agressive Scam."

- Educator

They promised and confirmed to get my left lease payments. When I singed new lease papers, more than 25 pages for 5 minutes, I was confirmed one more time that my previous car will transfer to dealership with left payments. Now left payment still on my name even I do not have this car and Dealership refuse to pay for car, which they have now. Nonsense .... And even tell me that I asked myself to pay my payment for their car...

Aug 30, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

We are sorry to read this feedback and would like to speak with you to clear up at matters. Please contact us at wecare@aagny.net so we can speak about this.

August 15, 2018

"Vinny Marangiello"

- FMJ

This guy is awesome He is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, accommodating and goes the extra mile for you .... Hey Vinny ... If you see this message ... Please expect me and my family to come back to you for many years to come .... Best Fred

Vincent Marangiello
Aug 30, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

Fred, thank you for the kind words on your experience with Pat and Vinny on the lot!

August 01, 2018

"Fast and professional! They really look after you"

- Maggio921

From From the moment we first arrive the team approach the car was very professional and organized, dated us in a waxing area while the car was worked on and communicate us with about the time it would be complete in the actually work early what a wonderful experience we had!

Dvon McGleese
Other Employees : Peter Grebinger

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we appreciate the kind words! Please stop back in for future servicing needs!

July 31, 2018

"Great Deal"

- Great Deal

Peter Grebinger was a great help. This was our first time buying a car and with his help we got a great deal. Thanks Peter!!!

Alisa Sukwanitkun
Other Employees : Peter Grebinger

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for choosing Millennium Toyota for your first car buying experience! We are so happy to read that Peter was able to help and we hope you will stop back in for future servicing needs.

July 31, 2018

"Great buy"

- Princesss0105

My family and I went to buy a Highlander I met Fernando who was very friendly and patient. The purchase of my Highlander was a great buy, thanks to Fernando. Nevertheless, Hector in the finance department was very helpful he took his time to find me a great monthly payment. Thank you.

Fernando Gonzalez
Hector Maltese

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with our team! We hope you will stop back in for future servicing needs.

July 23, 2018

"Purchase of First Car -- Great Guidance Offered"

- virginia333

John Locmajian greeted me with a warm and welcoming presence. He was patient through all of my questions and concerns. John's caring and informative approach made me feel comfortable and confident about my lease of a 2018 Camry SE. I also had a positive experience working with Sam for insurance as well as Sam Taylor for final paperwork. My family and friends are so happy for me and my new "sporty chic" vehicle.

John Locmajian
Other Employees : Sam in Insurance
Jul 25, 2018 -

Millennium Toyota responded

Thank you for the review, Virginia! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with John and the rest of our staff. We appreciate your business and your kind recommendation.

1 - 10 of 1,454 results