Miller Ford Lincoln

Don Ratcliffe

Mike Yowell, Finance Manager, Miller Ford Lincoln

Mike Yowell

November 17, 2018

"My salesmen Mike and Randy were great."

- The J boys.

They were easy to work with very knowledgable & made you feel comfortable. Worked to get you the right answers. I will highly recommend Miller Ford.

Mike Boyd

October 31, 2018

"Helped make my daughter’s first car a great surprise"

- Happy Dad

Randy and the Miller team (John...) provided excellent service in helping me surprise my daughter with her first car. I purchased a Fiesta which doesn’t bring with it a huge commission or profit for the dealership. But Randy took his time with me, helped me find the perfect first car and was flexible with my trade in price. I greatly appreciated the professionalism and helpful nature Randy exhibited. It was in stark contrast to a competitor that I made the misfortune of visiting prior to my stop at Miller. The salesperson had no interest in selling me a Fiesta and literally ran away from me in the lot. Miller was the exact opposite. I will certainly go back and visit Randy and team when I purchase a new car for myself in a couple of years. Thanks Randy and Miller Ford, my daughter is thrilled!

John McDonald
Don Ratcliffe

October 30, 2018

"A comfortable Sales environment"

- Crusader Rabbit

Everyone from Bobbie in sales, John in management, Mike in finance and Tony in service and Bill in service support... we have had an excellent experience. Everyone has been courteous and thorough. They all run a business the way it should be run. Our family will remain loyal customers as they have integrity and real people skills. Kudos.

Bobby Hall