Miller Subaru

Jay Fralin

Carl Savage, Sales Manager, Miller Subaru

Carl Savage

September 26, 2018

"Such a great genuine salesman"

- Patbushlovesjudy

This guy Donald not only sold me a car but also taught me everything I didnt even know existed in the car and even helped me learn how to use everything! It was amazing my son Pat Bush even thought I got a good deal! I will definitly be back!

DJ Piper

September 13, 2018

"Currupt"

- Deceived

I bought a 2010 Forester from DJ. He told me he knew the man who owned it and in fact he was his neighbor and had always serviced the car at Miller Subaru. I told him numerous times I was driving across country with my kids and asked if he was sure this was a good car. He guaranteed it and I have text to prove it. After owning the car for less than a week and driving less than 100 miles the check engine light goes on. I took it to the service department and Was told by Dan that they turned off the check engine light and just wait and see if it comes back on. I told him no way it burned a whole tank of gas in under 100 miles and I’m driving across country. So he grunted and told them to check it out. I was told I would need a catalytic converter and since it was less than 30 days they would cover it. I was told it would take 3 hours minimum and they would order part and to come back at 1pm. I arrived at 1pm and waited till 3:30 pm and then went up to the counter to see if they were going to be able to fix it since they were closing at 5 and it was a 3 hour job. The lady went in back and said she would get it fixed. In 1 hour my car was fixed. I asked how did they do a three hour job in a hour when you told me several times it would take 3 hours? She replied she got a good mechanic. She then promised me this car would make it across country and they inspected it and it is great. I trusted them. As we were driving the car would hesitate and didn’t have power going up hills and when I got to Kansas the check engine light flashed. I decided to take it to the Subaru dealer there. I was told I needed another CC a different one behind the one miller changed. They said they should have fixed that one too bc it shoots stuff into the one behind it. After getting that replaced I drive @200 miles to Oklahoma and check engine light goes on again. I go to auto zone where they tell me I’m misfiring on 1/3. I couldn’t find any mechanics to check it out at that time bc it was 4pm but I was told I could drive it. When I called Subaru in Kansas they told me I could bring it back....I was not driving back there. I had asked them at time what would have caused the CC to fail early and instead of checking it out they said it could be hundreds of things. The next day I’m driving with my children scared if I’m going to brake down and the engine light starts flAshing this time. I go to a mechanic who drives it for 20 miles and finds nothing. So we keep going and once in awhile the check engine light that has remained on starts flashing. I tell my daughter to try and locate original owner which she luckily does. We asked him if he had any problems and this is what he tells us. His car died on side of road and he had it towed to Miller Subaru and they had it for a week and couldn’t dx it. He did t feel safe with the car so traded it in! I can not believe that the salesman DJ and the service manager who knew this car bc it was bought and serviced there it’s entire life and DJ was the owners neighbor lied to me, turned off check engine light and had no remorse knowingly sending a mom and her kid to drive across country in this vehicle. Shame on them and shame on Subaru for allowing them to continue to work there. You know what they did and if they still work there then shame on you to. I still can not believe that they lied and deceived me and knowingly allowed that car off lot to drive across country and when I returned with check engine light Dan said he’d turn it off and to see if light comes back on.

Dan Dewey
DJ Piper

August 30, 2018

"Buy Your Next Subaru from Miller"

- SubaruFamily

We love the car-buying experience at Miller Subaru! We are an all-Subaru family (once you get used to Subaru's all-wheel drive, you won't want to drive anything else), with a "fleet" of several of them. Even though we bought our first two Subarus from local dealerships, for our third car -- which we purchased four years ago -- we found it well worth the one-hour drive each way from our home to Miller where the buying experience was stellar. At that time, Jay Fralin was our salesperson and he made everything easy. This summer, when it came time to replace our very first Subaru -- a Forester which we originally purchased in 1999 -- we called Jay and, again, he made the car-buying experience a breeze. Over the phone, he gave us a price which no local dealership could match, held the car for us until we had time to make the trip out to Miller, and -- once we got there -- gave us as much time as we needed to decide that it was, indeed, the perfect car for us (with all the great models they have, it can be a bit of a challenge choosing just the right one). Also, for what it's worth, despite the distance from our home, we've chosen to have all of our service work on our Miller-purchased cars at Miller because they do a great job (and include the added bonus of a free car wash). If you are looking to buy a Subaru, we highly recommend going to Miller and working with Jay, who was ably assisted by his son, Eric, and Graham Johns. You will not be disappointed.

Eric Fralin