Miller Subaru

Jay Fralin

Carl Savage, Sales Manager, Miller Subaru

Carl Savage

June 11, 2018

"Exceptional Service by Miller Subaru"

- SubaruOwner

I own an '09 Subaru Impreza, which I bought new and have taken great care of the car since my purchase. A few years ago, I began having a problem with the car steering being tight and it had a squealing sound associated with it. I took the car to different mechanics to resolve it, to no avail. I brought it to Miller Subaru service and they resolved it right away and accurately by replacing one of the belts. This year my coolant line burst while I was traveling on the AC expressway on Mother's Day. I had the car towed to Miller, as there is no other mechanic I trust as much as them at this point. It has been a frustrating experience going to one mechanic after another who is either not correctly solving the problems or trying to take advantage of you when you're in a bind. Miller Subaru was able to work with me to resolve the issue that far exceeded my expectations. Service Manager, Dan Dewey was exceptionally helpful, communicative, and knowledgeable. I can't thank Dan Dewey and Miller Subaru enough for helping to get my car (and livelihood) back on the road. THANK YOU!!!

Dan Dewey

April 05, 2018

"Always Trust Miller Subaru and Jay Fralin !"

- Subaru Sally O.

I have been lucky because I have gotten 4 new Subarus from Miller Subaru so I know what I’m talking about when I say you can put all your trust in Miller. I have dealt with all the other Subaru dealerships in south Jersey and the contrast between Miller and the other dealers is startling. Miller takes such good care of their customers and you leave there happy and satisfied that you got the best car at the best deal. Jay Fralin has been my salesperson for the past 2 Subarus and what I like about Jay is that he is straightforward and positive, making the process pleasant and simple, always producing the best price and keeping the transaction easy for the customer. He even calls to wish me Happy Birthday and to check on how the car is performing for me. Miller also has the best delivery of cars, with Graham giving a great orientation into the finer points of the vehicle and Miller gives people lots of perks and good reliable service and maintenance. Appointments are easy to make, and they always wash your car when you have it serviced. Thank you to Jay Fralin and all the wonderful people at Miller that make my car ownership so rewarding!

Jay Fralin
Graham Johns
Carl Savage
Rose Principato

March 19, 2018

"Dealership visit"

- Ducati141

Miller Subaru is on point and they let me sit in 2 Outback s in the showroom and sales staff were nice and we took a group photo and Miller Subaru is my Subaru headquarters and miller is Subaru

Glenn Benjamin