Miller Subaru

Jay Fralin

Carl Savage, Sales Manager, Miller Subaru

Carl Savage

December 17, 2018

"Thank goodness for Melissa Miller"

- Kcalwer

Details on Google review. After buying new cars and being a loyal customer I was spoken to poorly when asked about detailing. However, Melissa Miller saved the day. Her kindness and wonderful customer service made everything ok in my eyes. Thank you Melissa

Melissa Miller
Dan Dewey
William Poinsett

November 13, 2018

"Hassle free experience"

- jeffhigman

I came in tonight to buy a Crosstrek. Carlos was professional, knowledgeable, and hassle free to deal with. They gave me a fair price for my trade in as well as the new car I'm purchasing. I look forward to picking up my new vehicle soon!

Carlos Lanham

September 26, 2018

"Such a great genuine salesman"

- Patbushlovesjudy

This guy Donald not only sold me a car but also taught me everything I didnt even know existed in the car and even helped me learn how to use everything! It was amazing my son Pat Bush even thought I got a good deal! I will definitly be back!

DJ Piper