Miller Subaru

Carl Savage

Melissa Miller, General Sales Manager, Miller Subaru

Melissa Miller

July 25, 2017

"Best Subaru dealer in the tristate area."

- Stylesj

I was thinking about buying a Subaru and decided to stop by Miller on the way home from work. I was greeted by DJ, who was very nice and relaxed. We started talking about what I was like for and he showed me different cars in a no pressure way. I felt very at ease the whole time. I was given a great number on my trade and didn't have to go back and forth with them. We went on a test drive, which was a lot longer then any other place I was ever at. Once we returned and told him I was interested he quickly returned with a solid number. He also provided me with a sheet of paper to shop Millers number. Not one other dealer really could beat the price. I returned to Miller the following day to sign the papers for the deal and there was no real attempt at up selling, the finance manager went over everything and took her time. My new car was nice and clean and ready to go. Before I left they sat with me and went over ever inch of my new Crosstrek to make sure I was good to go. If you are looking for a Subaru check out Miller and ask for DJ.

Rose Principato
Other Employees : Donald Piper

July 20, 2017

"less than satisfied"

- subaruowner

recently brought my car in for service. not treated like a valued customer. sales staff are ok, but will not go here for service again

William Poinsett
2.0

May 27, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Passarellipsu

I haven't bought a car in a number of years. Miller Subaru made it very easy for me. They gave me the numbers with no hidden costs, showed me the ins and outs of the vehicle and helped me meet all my needs within my price range. Sales department was great and they put me in a vehicle that worked for me. I am very happy with my purchase.

Graham Johns