Milton Martin Honda

Tot Ingram

Service Manager

"Would highly recommend!"

- som.sophana Verified Customer

Matt always takes good care of me and I know my car is in good hands when I hand him the keys. The service is always done well and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else! I highly recommend Milton Martin Honda for purchasing and service! Love the environment and staff here!

Matt McKinley

"Awesome "

- lynnewaldron Verified Customer

Matt is the greatest. He keeps you informed and updated with the progress of your service. He always asked if you need anything and let’s you know if there is a pressing problem with your car that needs immediate attention that you may not be aware of. When finished he goes over everything that was done with you and again asks if you have any questions or concerns. Shakes your hand and thanks you again for coming in.

Matt McKinley

May 25, 2018

"Purchase of a 2016 Odyssey Elite. Service on my 2017 Pilot"

- orayneri Verified Customer

I appreciated the pricing options that Noel Abrego emailed me ahead of time on the 2018 Odysseys. When I brought my Pilot for Auto Butler and some service, I got with Greg Martin (who had sold me my 2017 Pilot Elite) to also consider used Odysseys. He led me to a honey of a 2016 Odyssey Elite for my wife. This car was exceedingly clean and in great shape. Even the engine looked new. Frankly, this car really looked new even though it had more than 18,ooo miles. Greg worked with my wife and me to get us a deal we could accept. He made sure the gas tank was full and took pains to make sure everything was just right. Thanks for all your help Greg! The service of my Pilot was not quite done because the inside vacuuming had not been done but Rashed got right on it and made sure it was completed. He also got installed a part that had to be ordered and it was priced very reasonably. We don't usually purchase used vehicles but this Odyssey experience has changed our opinion of such purchases. We also plan to come back for another new Honda SUV in the near future, since we have been treated so well. Thank you Milton Martin for your attention to detail and your high quality service after the sale. Oscar Rayneri, Dahlonega

Noel Abrego