Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Mini of Dallas

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 63 reviews

December 19, 2021

Outstanding service and service technicians. Great communication and vehicle updates. The staff was helpful and the facility is clean. Lyft to and from the dealership is helpful. More

by Andy
Colin Roof , Sydney Thorp
December 17, 2021

My experience at MINI of Dallas has been wonderful so far. Everyone has done great work in being hospitable and providing great customer service. Jaylin at MINI has been extraordinarily helpful in the sa More

by revjoe5
Jaylin Lovelace
December 09, 2021

Colin wa awesome, he was able to help me out, get my service done, and on my way in to short time! This is the second time working with Mini of Dallas both times were great; the staff is friendly and v More

by StudiousOne81
Dec 13, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

December 02, 2021

Excellent experience service. My advisor kept me informed and updated. I'm very satisfied with the service we received. Thank you BMW Dallas More

by quinharris74
Katherine, Sydney Thorp
Dec 06, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

November 27, 2021

Colin was a great help :)totally recommended - Colin was a great help :) totally recommended - professional and very helpful. I also kept working from the dealer. More

by ftuzzo
Dec 03, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at MINI of Dallas. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

November 24, 2021

Nice service and people work there are so friendly. They really care about their clients. Thanks More

by Fiona
Parker Adams
Dec 03, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi Fiona, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

November 23, 2021

Yes, the service was good and had no problems with my service advisor. I would recommend. More

by teresa1.fain
Nov 26, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hello, thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at MINI of Dallas. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

November 22, 2021

Sales is very nice very detail. Meet my expectations. Will recommend my friend to buy from him. More

by Jay
Kevin
Nov 25, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

November 19, 2021

Excellent Service!!! John Garza -Service Advisor-is very professional, Responds immediately when you leave a voice message or email. More

by jimragsdale
John Garza. Service Advisor
Nov 22, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 19, 2021

The people are friendly , we not wearing long time them are faster thank you for your service More

by marcelinobocanegra1970
Sydney Thorp
Nov 22, 2021 -

Mini of Dallas responded

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!