Mini of Dutchess County - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Chris Betsch, Parts Manager, Mini of Dutchess County

Parts Advisor

August 20, 2018

"Lost and confused "

- cassels99

I don’t even know where to start. They should be embarrassed to sell extended warranties that they can’t process after 45min we just gave up and don’t have loner cars when the email confirmation says you get one. It goes on and on.

Andy Fotos

August 18, 2018

"Customer Service"

- mini

I have a 2003 Mini Cooper with 149,850 miles on it and I love it....... I realized that the car had a recall on the car I spoke with Mr.Turner and Mr.Fotos and they immediately sent a flat bed to my house to pick up the car and took care of the recall immediately and kept me informed during the whole process and when the car was done they washed it and vacuumed and it looks like new! Than when the car was all done they had the car flat bedded back to my house............ Talk about customer service I've told everyone I know about my experience with Mini of Dutchess. There truly the best......... THANKS AGAIN CHRIS & ANDY

Andy Fotos
Other Employees : Mr.Turner

August 18, 2018

"Wash and part fix"

- Mrs. S

Gabe is great. He quickly looked at a part on my door that had come loose and fixed it right away. Found I was missing a clip. I only intended to have the car washed (a great compelemetory service), but they took the time to look at and fix my problem without an appointment.

Spiro Bogris