Modesto Toyota

Internet Sales Consultant

January 17, 2019

"Excellent service"

- PSTeacher

I bought my Corolla at Modesto Toyota and have had most of the maintenance done there. The staff has always been courteous and informative. Appointments are timely. At my last visit, Noah Chavez followed through with maintenance and recall info as well has suggestions for my next visit. No pressure. Thank you.

Noah Chavez

January 16, 2019

"Thanks to Steve and Mike! "

- LandCruiser200

This is my second review after Steve the service manager contacted me to make things right. He sure knows how to treat their customers well. He was about to go on medical leave for surgery and yet he made sure that I will be accomodated by his assistant manager Mike. Thank you guys. Steve good luck with the surgery and get well soon.

Steve, Mike

January 08, 2019

"Excellent service."

- Curlies

I went to Modesto Toyota to look at vehicles. I was interested in the Toyota Corolla. My previous car a 2006 Toyota Matrix, which I was very happy with, was hit while it was parked outside my house. Henry was the first salesman that approached us. After taking the car for a test drive. I was convinced this was the car I wanted. Henry made the purchase very easy and painless and had me out the door with my new beautiful metallic silver Toyota Corolla quickly. Thank You again, Henry Mota.

Henry Mota