I would NOT recommend montrose as their lack of knowledge resulted in terrible quality of service and frustration. I bought my volvo XC-60 with 110 miles and drive a lot of highway miles going 65+ mph. Driving at higher speeds there was a slight vibration in the steering wheel and driver seat. When I purchased the vehicle it was a year old that had sat on the lot. I thought it just needed to be broken in, definitely not the case. At 5,000 miles I took it in for a tire rotation. They didn't have time to look at it so they told me to come back. My work hours conflict with service hours and is 30 miles away. At the 10,000 mile routine maintenance I was told my tires were out of balance and needed balanced which didn't fix the issue. Next I was told the continental brand of tires on the vehicle have a noise cancellation foam that can be defective. In this case detached itself from the inside of the tires not 1 but all 4 tires causing a vibration at high speeds. I was told they would not perform this service without charging me and it was removed without guarantee of fixing the issue. Not only did it not fix the issue my driver side rim was scratched in this process. Now the vehicle is at 19,000 miles still with no fix, a scratched rim, and with the foam removed you can hear ever bump in the road. At this point I didn't know what else to do so I suggested riding with a tech as this will now be the 3rd time this vehicle was in for the same issue. Riding with the tech required me to take a day off work. Rode with Mike, their most experienced technican who acknowledged there definitely was an issue. Why their most experienced technician is looking at the car now at the 3rd time of service for the same issue just shows how much this service department doesn't care. Mike believed it was a defective tire(s) and confirmed back at the shop where the car was put into the air and ran at 70 mph. The front tires were deamed defective as they were oval shaped and not completely round. Okay great, I was just happy they finally found the issue however I was told by Audrey the service manager the tires were not purchased or manufactured by volvo and I would have to take it up directly with continental, i was handed a 1-800 number. With the current mileage at 19,000 miles I was told the tires would be prorated even though the car has been noted with this issue since 5,000 miles and it took them 3 times to figure out the issue and honestly I won't even know it fixes the issue till new tires are put on. Beyond irritated and with no patience left as this should have been adressed by volvo and covered under warranty I asked to speak with the service director Brian Mason which was a terrible idea. I was argued with for several minutes with no resolution as he didn't care this was my 3rd time in for the same issue that the service department could not correct. He made it very clear this was the first time he was aware of this. For a service director you'd think you'd want to know what's going on in your service department especially if a vehicle has been in for the same issue 3 times. You think that for paying for a luxury car you would get stellar service but that is not the case with Montrose. You cannot trust they would service your vehicle appropriately and if there is an issue forget it, they won't resolve it. After calling continental myself like instructed a claim was started but continental needed to work with the dealer to get specifics. Yet another fail on Volvo's part, the dealer is to work directly with continental on the warranty claim NOT the customer. When I gave the claim# to Brian he confirmed continental would only cover 60% and that was the best that he could do even though the issues been documented since 5,000 miles. When I called continental to understand why I was only being given 60% coverage on new tires of course they didn't know the issue was documented at 5,000 miles and that it took the dealer 3 times to figure out the issue. Continental was phanominal! They listened, didn't argue with me and did everything possible to resolve this and was willing to cover 86% and even found me a 2nd option to not have to deal with the dealership as they cannot be trusted to do what's right in resolving this. Discount tire went above and beyond and are covering the other 14% of the new tires as they were also dissapointed in the service I received and believed I was only asking for what was owed to me. That is a company that should be recognized for taking care of a non customer and fixing another companies in this case volvo montrose screw ups. Discount tire in Avon won my business as this is how a customer should be treated. Highly recommend them! I paid for a high end luxury car and should get high quality service. I was not asking for anything unreasonable from volvo besides the issue to be fixed as it was under warranty instead I was taken advantage of and disrespected!