Mossy Motors

1331 S Broad Ave, New Orleans, Louisiana 70125 Directions

18 Reviews of Mossy Motors

January 24, 2018

"I would Highly recommend this dealership."

- Gordon F Schafer Jr CPA

I highly recommend Mossy Motors. Their team is excellent. They are the best. Mike Collins gave me the best service. He was outstanding. He helped me through the entire process and stayed with until the end. He is the Best. I definitely will be coming back to them when it is time to buy another vehicle. I recommend them highly.

Michael Collins
Other Employees : Eddie
December 29, 2017

"Mossy is the Best"

- Sixoner

The MOSSY team is solid, the best in the business. There are GMC dealers right up the street from my house but I go to mossy where they treat you like family.

Dave Martz
Aaron Miller
David Ceritelli
June 10, 2017

"good experience"

- Shopper

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The purchase of a car can be very stressful and Mike made the whole process much more pleasant than I expected it to be.

Michael Collins
Jun 14, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear Mike could help make your car buying experience a pleasant one! Thank you for choosing us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

June 09, 2017

"Great Easy Experience"

- DThomas504

I traded in my 16 GMC Sierra for a 17. My salesman was Chris Burley, I told him what I was looking for in a newer truck and where i wanted my payments to be and he hit the spot. From the salesman, to the sales manager & finance manager it was an overall quick and easy process. Also Mossy Motors beat the previous dealers I had looked at in price but almost 5k. Thanks fellas!

Jun 14, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Chris will be so happy to hear your kind words! We hope you are loving your new Sierra! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

June 01, 2017

"Better than I thought"

- DaveN323

I was very nervous shopping for Cars and it was very stressful going from dealership to dealership Looking for what I wanted . When I arrived at Mossy Motors Chris greeted me on the lot, then from there we looked at several different vehicles. I appreciated his time and his patience with me and my wife I will surely recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Jun 06, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Thank you for the recommendation! We are thrilled that Chris was able to provide such a great experience for both of you!

May 31, 2017

"Smooth pressure-free purchase, "

- HappyCamper

The experience was wonderful. There was no pressure and Chris did a great job of being informative but never pushy as he showed several cars. He was genuinely interested in helping me find a nice reliable used car. Thanks!

Jun 02, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

That's what we like to hear! We will always do our best to make sure you have a great experience working with our team to find the vehicle you're looking for. Thanks for stopping by!

May 25, 2017

"Respectful and fast"

- chris5150

We found a car we liked online, and I was able to schedule a visit very quickly and easily. Met with Chris, and he was very helpful, respectful and considerate of our taking our time to make the best decision. Final negotiations were relatively quick and easy. Got a great deal. Michael Jourdan was great too, lightning fast, while being extremely thorough and well-spoken, walking us through everything to make sure we understood our terms, etc. Highly recommend Mossy! Ask for Chris.

David Ceritelli
May 30, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Chris, thank you for choosing Mossy Motors for your new vehicle purchase. We are glad to have provided you a quick and quality car buying experience at the dealership. It is also grat to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff. Stop back in and see us when routine maintenance time comes around!

May 01, 2017

"Great Sales Man - Great Car"

- 4phyllis64

We had a great salesman Christopher Burley, I would ask for him if you are interested in getting a new Buick. I love my car.

May 03, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Thank you so much and congratulations on your new car! We look forward to helping you again.

April 20, 2017

"Mossy Motors were the best to buy a car and not a long wait."

- Sheila Williams

Please go see Chris Burley and Mr. David C they are the best over there, plus Mossy have some awesome cars for sale. Run for It!!!

Other Employees : David C
Apr 27, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Sheila, we really appreciate having you as our customer! Thanks for your incredible review and recommendation for Chris and David. Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we're looking forward to the next time you visit us here at Mossy Motors!

April 18, 2017

"Great Experience! "

- RobertW

Christopher was warm and friendly from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and answered all of my questions more than adequately. Great guy, great experience.

Apr 27, 2017 -

Mossy Motors responded

Thanks for your amazing comments about Christopher, Robert! It is always wonderful to hear about the great experiences our customers have here at Mossy Motors. Thank you for your business, and we hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future!