Mossy Toyota

Chris Keppel

Jason Jaffe, Sales Manager, Mossy Toyota

Jason Jaffe

July 31, 2018

"Excellent Toyota Service experience"

- Sandra

We appreciate and recommend Mossy Toyota's Service Department. Received upfront pricing and service/repair time estimates. We were treated with respect and they were respectful of our time. Excellent staff, most noticeably was Service Advisors, Mr. Kevin Hauser, Mr. David Rodriguez and Service Director, Mr. Dale Snow, organized and professional. Friendly car rental staff and comfortable, clean waiting area with good coffee. We are confident in Mossy Toyota's Service Department, they exceeded our expectations, all around great car service experience!

David Rodriguez
Other Employees : Kevin Hauser, Dale Snow

July 06, 2018

"Great new Tundra experience"

- Schlamp01

Working with Danny Baker on the brand new Tundra purchase was seamless and easy. Danny didn’t make us feel pressured but did listen to what we were looking for and worked diligently to find us the exact truck we wanted. I can honestly say that without his input and method of working we likely wouldn’t have purchased a new vehicle, however because of his effort to find us the vehicle and deal we wanted we decided it was the right to to pull the trigger. Highly recommend Danny and the overall experience to our friends.

Danny Baker

June 26, 2018

"Loved my salesman!"

- Nmaldrich

Easy service. Very personable. Romio was great! He helped me get accessories I needed and explained everything in detail. He did not loose his patience with me when I had them re do all of my quote. Was not pushy and even taught me some Arabic.

Romio Gorgis