Motion Autosport

Brandon Jefferys

October 19, 2017

""A rare gem""

- Mr XUV

This is a rare gem in the auto buying universe. The car I was looking for is uncommon and I found one an hour away. I called the dealership and all I asked for was the color and if it had a leather interior. He sounded very uninterested and told me he would call back. Well I never got that call and I was not going to waste my time informing the manager what kind of sales staff he/she had. On the other hand I see a car ad here and talk to Tim, the difference is between day and night. Tim had the motivation and enthusiasm as if he were selling his first car. Even more to his credit was that this was one of; if not, the least expensive cars on the lot. I flew in from Kansas City and was met within five minutes since the dealership is conveniently just outside the Akron/Canton airport perimeter. The paperwork took no more than 15 minutes and I was on my way. I just wish I got there a day earlier to watch cartoons with the finance lady children. Thank You Tim.

August 08, 2017

"Fabulous car buying experience! "

- New Lexus Owner

During my search for a new vehicle I was in contact with Tom Murry. He knew what I was looking for and what options my new car would have to have. When Tom found the car that fit my criteria he let me know and even stayed late so that I could make the hour plus trip to Motion Autosport to see the vehicle in person. Tom found me a Lexus RX350 that was just beautiful inside and out. There wasn't any pressure from him to "decide if I wanted it on the spot". Tom was very knowledgeable about the car and the features it had and was able to answer all of my questions. He made my decision to purchase very easy. Tom had found the car that I had been looking for! Finance Manager, Jennifer Barnhart made the finance part of the deal go very smoothly. She too answered all of my questions and the process took very little time. She is extremely organized! Owner Brett Lukovski runs a great dealership. His team has one goal: make the car buying experience a no-pressure, positive experience! I would recommend Motion Autosport to anyone who is looking to purchase a new car for themselves! You won't be disappointed!

Tom Murry
Jen Barnhart

June 28, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- Kristine

Our 1st time Wrangler purchase was a very pleasant, no pressure experience thanks to Tim - he was knowledgeable & informative and also fun & super chill. We drove a few Jeeps, then took the tops off and drove them again (we learned the Wrangler wave - gotta know that!). Tim never pressured us or asked that dreaded question "what do I have to do to get your business today?" This dealership has a very unique inventory & culture and their approach with customers is relaxed because these special automobiles speak for themselves. We are thrilled with our purchase and highly recommend this dealership.

Used 2009 Chevrolet Impala, $7934