Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Anthony Nitti, Service Advisor, Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

Anthony Nitti

Fabian Jaimes, Service Advisor, Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

Fabian Jaimes

Stephanie Jost, Service Advisor, Motor Werks INFINITI in Barrington

Stephanie Jost

February 14, 2018

"Best Service Department Experience"

- Ben17

I recently purchased a New Infiniti from Motorwerks Barrington. I needed to come in for some service and discuss an issue with the car. I work with Rob Jacobus in the service department at Infiniti. Rob quickly handled the service request and did an initial diagnostic about the issue I was having. He discussed that it could take some time but they would have answers and figure out next steps. After reviewing technicians found the issue but did not have the part. Rob was quick to let me know that he had me on a standby list and would call once the part arrived. Upon arrival Rob called and was ready with an appointment and a reserved courtesy car as he said the fix could take some time and for me not to worry about having to wait around. I was extremely impressed with how Rob handled himself and quickly responded to my situation. This is the best service I have EVER received from an auto dealerships service department. It makes me feel great knowing that when I bring my car into Motorwerks I will be taken care. Thank You Rob for all you do to help service our car!! We will continue to use Motorwerks for our service needs.

Rob Jacobus

October 14, 2016

"Service department was not helpful or honest and didn't seem"

- Katcher

I tried to get reimbursed for Work on my 2011 QX56 that there is now a recall on. I had a timing chain issue which was a know issue of the model of my car in 2014 and was 8000 miles over warranty so Marco at Barrington told me that they would cover the parts and I would have to pay labor which I did and now the timing chain recall came out 2016 and I can't get reimbursed by Infiniti cause the records that Barrington sent over say they covered the defect at 100 percent even though I sent a receipt for what I pd. Infiniti says they have to rely on the work order which says that it was covered under warranty. Marco and the whole service department don't seem to care and haven't been helpful what so ever in trying to get me reimbursed for something I should. Beware both Infiniti corporate and the Barrington service team if you dare to purchase an infiniti. This will be my last purchase from them and I will never get my car serviced there again! I believe they sent in the work order as under warranty and still charged me, very dishonest! I have never felt so taken advantage of!

Marco service manager and Kevin (Marcos service adviser) as he put it

Special Offers

Free Car Washes

Free car wash with the purchase of any Motorwerks vehicle.

Service Center Photos & Amenities

• Wash Werks Luxury Auto Spa | Unlimited access with purchase of any new or pre-owned vehicle
  • Early/Late Drop-Off Hours