MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Brand Manager
Justin Consagra, Sales and Leasing Consultant, MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Justin Consagra

January 17, 2019

"Quick, honest, great deal"

- Michael

My visit was painless, got the vehicle I wanted, with the terms I wanted. Everyone was honest, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

December 28, 2018

"The experience was great and the staff was knowledgeable "

- Collins1990

I first applied online for a loan and got pre approved . I got a phone call just seconds later asking me about what I was looking for . I walked in and was greeted by Brandon bevans. He was very helpful and patient when trying to get me approved and answered all my questions. He was very professional and polite .

December 19, 2018

"Excellent"

- hwormuth

Eugene was a breath of fresh air to deal while car shopping. He was excellent at his craft. Thanks Eugene! I plan on dealing with him for car purchases for a life-time!

Eugene Scalese