Motorworld Honda

Bernice Brezinski

Joshua Salvaterra, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Motorworld Honda

Joshua Salvaterra

January 19, 2019

"Quick great service with a deal"

- Cametoscrantonforacar3

Had a great sales experience with Justin P. I love my new CR-V. I am happy I came to motorworld for my Honda experience.

January 11, 2019

""Great experience!""

- Customer

I was recently in an accident with my 2017 HRV and really wanted a 2018 to replace it. I thought I was not going to be able to find one, but Justin Pugliese was nothing but kind, helpful and considerate. He helped me find the right car for me that fit everything I wanted. He was caring and super considerate. I had a wonderful experience. Definitely recommend this place! Ask for Justin too because he truly cares about your needs and he was super personable which made the process that much smoother.

January 06, 2019

"Positive experience "

- Person

All of our vehicles have been from Motorworld. It’s always a pleasant experience. We worked with Justin Pugliese- was knowledgeable and professional. Good customer service-

New 2019 Honda Civic, $24145