Motorworld Honda

Joshua Salvaterra

January 11, 2019

""Great experience!""

- Customer

I was recently in an accident with my 2017 HRV and really wanted a 2018 to replace it. I thought I was not going to be able to find one, but Justin Pugliese was nothing but kind, helpful and considerate. He helped me find the right car for me that fit everything I wanted. He was caring and super considerate. I had a wonderful experience. Definitely recommend this place! Ask for Justin too because he truly cares about your needs and he was super personable which made the process that much smoother.

January 06, 2019

"Positive experience "

- Person

All of our vehicles have been from Motorworld. It’s always a pleasant experience. We worked with Justin Pugliese- was knowledgeable and professional. Good customer service-

December 31, 2018

"Best car buying experience EVER!!!!!!"

- Meg1518

Neil was thee most AMAZING salesman I have ever dealt with!!! If you want a Honda, he is your guy! I have not had a car buying experience in which I was out the door with my new vehicle in less than 3 hours in addition, Motorworld Honda was crazy busy that day!! He took his time and was very patient. You will always have us as a repeat buyer!! We can not thank you enough Neil!!

Neil McCann