Mount Holly Nissan

1513 Route 38, Hainesport, New Jersey 08036

71 Reviews of Mount Holly Nissan

December 03, 2018

"this Nissan service center is the best "

- Gayle from Medford

The rating is based on the best customer service center with Manager of it being Tony Petagno, and the people who also gave the best customer service is Scott Bozarth, Stephanie Mott and Kyle B. They made sure my oil change and tire repair and rotation was done and kept me updated with any time and updates as they handled it.

Scott Bozarth
Tony Petagno
Stephanie Mott
Other Employees : Kyle B
Dec 03, 2018 -

Mount Holly Nissan responded

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and recognizing our great staff. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Take care and happy diving!

November 21, 2018

"Friendly, Trusting Staff gets You in the Vehicle You Want!"

- RWILKES0

I was looking for a specialized vehicle that could tow horse trailers and yet provide comfort and style. I went to the dealership closest to the house and was hooked on the Armada from the moment Jimmy showed us one on the lot. We then requested a very specific color/interior scheme and they found the car that day and we were driving by the end of the day with a great deal. Jimmy, Ishon and the entire team made it easy and the experience was very positive. My wife LOVES the SUV, the technology onboard is phenomenal and the seats are the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in.

Ishon Jester
Alicia Sparks
Nov 21, 2018 -

Mount Holly Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We appreciate your kind words. I am glad you are enjoying your New Armada! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you throughout your vehicle ownership. Have a great upcoming holiday season.

October 16, 2018

"Outstanding service "

- Brian

Definitely would recommend anyone wanting a car to go to Mt. Holly Nissan, they helped me in a matter of a couple of hours and they are very professional!!!

Michael Dolin
Oct 17, 2018 -

Mount Holly Nissan responded

Brian, Thank you for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Take care and happy diving!

September 25, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE "

- Danielle0510

I was just nearing the end of a lease from another dealership that I had been with for almost 20 years. Over the course of the past year my financial situation was less then perfect. My former dealership offered me a ridiculous quote. Mind you, I have never been late on any of my car payments. So on 9/24/2018 I decided to take a chance on another dealership and a a new brand of car. From the moment I spoke with Jimmy at Mt. Holly Nissan he was nothing but respectful, compassionate and understanding of my current situation. The whole dealership as I walked inside had a comforting atmosphere. No pressure, just reassurance that everything was going to be okay. It was more than okay, it was phenomenal. Jimmy and Cholly took my bad situation and turned it into a remarkable leasing experience. I didn’t have to go back to my former dealership to turn in my vehicle, Jimmy made sure he took care of everything. I ended up with a beautiful Nissan Sentra 2019. I couldn’t be happier. Without Jimmy’s patience, time and understanding I don’t know where I’d be now. Cholly made the financial signing of the forms as easy as could be without any confusion. This is without a doubt a family oriented dealership. I recommend this dealership to the moon and back to everyone! My mother is even switching to Nissan when her current lease is up !!!!! Thank you Jimmy and Cholly...... I absolutely love my new car !!!!!!!!

Cholly Ruggiero
Sep 25, 2018 -

Mount Holly Nissan responded

Danielle, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very proud of both Jimmy and Cholly. I am glad you had a great experience. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the Mount Holly Nissan Family. We look forward to seeing you in service and helping your mother when she is ready for her Nissan. Thank you again.

September 01, 2018

"First time buyer- So glad I chose this dealer!"

- Tonilynee2

I was really nervous because this was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had less than a year's worth of credit, a junk trade in and $500 but still left the lot completely satisfied. Bill worked with me and reassured me the entire time- I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else for a car!

Bill Malseed
Cholly Ruggiero
Other Employees : Fred Fraiser

Thank you Fred!

August 31, 2018

"Amazing"

- Dmw

Everyone I came in contact with was very helpful. Bill went above and beyond with everything from hearing what I want, being attentive (ex getting us waters) and calling Sirius radio when there was an issue. I even brought a friend back who dealt with the same friendly people and purchased a car also. I highly recommend this dealership and Bill.

Bill Malseed
Alicia Sparks

August 23, 2018

"Used car purchase "

- l.salto

Unlike previous visits to other dealers, I enjoyed my visits to mt Holly Nissan. All contacts I had were professional and freindly, without the typical dealership aggressiveness I experienced in past.

Sergio Johnson
Scott Bozarth

August 06, 2018

" very positive experience"

- Kathleen

I did a ton of research online but dreaded actually going and looking but Jimmy made me feel comfortable right away. He listened more than he talked and worked hard to find me what I wanted and needed. I ended up getting something a little nicer than I thought I could afford. I highly recommend Mount Holly Nissan and Jimmy Massimino.

July 19, 2018

"Excellent Day at Mount Holly Nissan"

- Couden1721

We came in to look at a new car. Let me start out by saying im very thankful and impressed with Steve henes and Vish!! Two very great men!! Came for one car and my fiancé got one as well!!! These two guys are the best and I’ve had the best expierence with them!! I would recommend them to anyone!! If you are looking for a car or truck don’t hesitate to go to mount holly Nissan and talk to these two!!

Stephen Henes

July 19, 2018

"Excellent day at Nissan!!!!"

- Jcouden21

We worked with Steve Henes and Vish. They took very good care of us went from buying one car to buying 2 cars!! I’ll be back to see them again for sure! I traveled from Delaware and will say it was well worth it!! They were up front honest and took very good care of us!! I’d recommend them to anyone!! If your looking for a car new or used come talk to these two!!

Stephen Henes