Mount Holly Nissan

Paul Verdi, Finance Manager, Mount Holly Nissan

Jeff Stephenson, General Sales Manager, Mount Holly Nissan

Jeff Stephenson

September 01, 2018

"First time buyer- So glad I chose this dealer!"

- Tonilynee2

I was really nervous because this was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had less than a year's worth of credit, a junk trade in and $500 but still left the lot completely satisfied. Bill worked with me and reassured me the entire time- I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else for a car!

Cholly Ruggiero
Other Employees : Fred Fraiser

August 31, 2018

"Amazing"

- Dmw

Everyone I came in contact with was very helpful. Bill went above and beyond with everything from hearing what I want, being attentive (ex getting us waters) and calling Sirius radio when there was an issue. I even brought a friend back who dealt with the same friendly people and purchased a car also. I highly recommend this dealership and Bill.

Alicia Sparks

August 23, 2018

"Used car purchase "

- l.salto

Unlike previous visits to other dealers, I enjoyed my visits to mt Holly Nissan. All contacts I had were professional and freindly, without the typical dealership aggressiveness I experienced in past.

Sergio Johnson