Mount Holly Nissan

Jeff Stephenson

October 16, 2018

"Outstanding service "

- Brian

Definitely would recommend anyone wanting a car to go to Mt. Holly Nissan, they helped me in a matter of a couple of hours and they are very professional!!!

Michael Dolin

September 25, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE "

- Danielle0510

I was just nearing the end of a lease from another dealership that I had been with for almost 20 years. Over the course of the past year my financial situation was less then perfect. My former dealership offered me a ridiculous quote. Mind you, I have never been late on any of my car payments. So on 9/24/2018 I decided to take a chance on another dealership and a a new brand of car. From the moment I spoke with Jimmy at Mt. Holly Nissan he was nothing but respectful, compassionate and understanding of my current situation. The whole dealership as I walked inside had a comforting atmosphere. No pressure, just reassurance that everything was going to be okay. It was more than okay, it was phenomenal. Jimmy and Cholly took my bad situation and turned it into a remarkable leasing experience. I didn’t have to go back to my former dealership to turn in my vehicle, Jimmy made sure he took care of everything. I ended up with a beautiful Nissan Sentra 2019. I couldn’t be happier. Without Jimmy’s patience, time and understanding I don’t know where I’d be now. Cholly made the financial signing of the forms as easy as could be without any confusion. This is without a doubt a family oriented dealership. I recommend this dealership to the moon and back to everyone! My mother is even switching to Nissan when her current lease is up !!!!! Thank you Jimmy and Cholly...... I absolutely love my new car !!!!!!!!

Jimmy Massimino

September 01, 2018

"First time buyer- So glad I chose this dealer!"

- Tonilynee2

I was really nervous because this was my first time buying a car from a dealership. I had less than a year's worth of credit, a junk trade in and $500 but still left the lot completely satisfied. Bill worked with me and reassured me the entire time- I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else for a car!

Bill Malseed