Mt Kisco Honda

650 Bedford Road, Bedford Hills, New York 10507 Directions

493 Reviews of Mt Kisco Honda

June 21, 2018

"Oil change and inspection. "

- Maria

I dealt with David Bruder and happy to see he was back at Honda. I only bring my car to HONDA for any type of maintenance. I am pleased with the efficient manner in which it was handled.

Cesar Mora
Joe Haughton
Other Employees : David Bruder
Jun 25, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

Maria - We're thrilled to hear you continue to have great service experiences with David! Thank you for the compliments, and we look forward to seeing you again.

June 21, 2018

"I need a new starters?!!"

- J.accurso

I came in for a tuneup, but I was also having trouble starting the car. It worked after several attempts, so I thought it might be a computer glitch. Imagine my surprise when they told me I needed a new starter after only 40,000 miles! I’m sure the starter must’ve been defective, and it’s not the fault of anyone I’ve dealt with in the service department, but it was a bit disconcerting.

Isam Alsayegh
Joe Haughton
Chris Corbett

Mt Kisco Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to rate your positive experience with us, and we're glad we were able to help you out.

"1918 Honda Fit"

- tomzog

Helpful, honest, & prompt! My experience at Mt. Kisco Honda was very positive. That is probably why I have purchased two new vehicles there in the last two years!

Hal Marks

Mt Kisco Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for your continued patronage and the kind words!

June 21, 2018

"Excellent and prompt service"

- Njm

Rachel is very friendly and responsive to my needs. I feel very comfortable with her. Rachel remembered that in the beginning of our conversation I commented that I could not figure out how the rear windshield wipers work and after the car was serviced and just before I left, she walked out, took a look at the windshield operations and walked me to my car and explained to me how it worked, Her attention to detail is much appreciated!

Mt Kisco Honda responded

We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful service experience with Rachel! Thank you for this nice review, and we look forward to seeing you again.

June 20, 2018

"Another great car buying experience with Mount Kisco Honda"

- Randi Davis

Wouldn't say this about any other dealership we have ever done business with. Sebastian is a pleasure to work with as a sales person, Mike Gallagher is a truly upstanding manager and person and Nick is always willing to try to work things out. Thank you for being there for us.... again.

Mike Gallagher
Nick Gizzo
Other Employees : Sebastian!

Mt Kisco Honda responded

Randi - And thank YOU for the kind words! Enjoy the new ride, and we look forward to seeing you again.

June 16, 2018

"My experience"

- Karenandson

They listened to everything we asked for and worked with us to make it a reasonable agreement I am a ten time return customer I believe I should be up for a free car next! Wouldn’t that be nice!

Other Employees : Iris
Jun 18, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

Your loyalty is extremely appreciated, and we're thrilled that you had a great experience with us! Thank you for this fantastic review.

June 15, 2018

"Smooth Sailing at Honda Mt Kisco"

- JK

I was in for a routine oil change and received the wonderful service I've come to really appreciate while there. Thanks, Rachel, for your kindness, honesty, and professionalism.

Jun 15, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for the kind words!

June 07, 2018

"Flat Tire"

- Hondafit

My experience was excellent. I felt at ease with the support I received. I would recommend to my friends and family. I am back on the road.

Rachel Marisa
Other Employees : I cannot remember her name but she was excellent.
Jun 07, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

We can't thank you enough for this wonderful review!

June 05, 2018

"Excellent"

- Renee

Our entire experience was great. Everybody worked real hard for us. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership. I was very satisfied.

Isam Alsayegh
Chris Corbett
Jun 05, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

Renee - We can't thank you enough for the kind words!

June 04, 2018

"Excellent"

- rmjpatt4

Very helpful and professional. They said it would take about an hour but it was even much quicker than that. I would highly recommend them to others.

Steve Barbosa
Jun 04, 2018 -

Mt Kisco Honda responded

We're stoked that you had a great service experience with us! Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.