Mt Kisco Honda

Joe Haughton

April 20, 2018

"Excllent customer service"

- DotC

Long time Honda customer, but first time at Mt Kisco Honda, My toddler grandson hid my keys somewhere in his house. My Pilot key was now AWOL. After going home to get the spare, I called Mt Kisco (the closest dealer) for a quick appointment to get another key made. I was delighted when Toni Ann, service rep, accommodated me immediately. When I arrived 1/2 hour after calling her, I was greeted by the service team and assured the key would be ready within 1 3/4 hours. They also noted that my inspection was about to expire. Toni Ann assured me that the inspection and the key replacement could be completed simultaneously. She also offered to drive me to the shopping center where I was heading to shop and wait, She is not only efficient, but very personable and thoughtful. My car was inspected and the key was duplicated within 1 3/4 hours as promised. I was in and out in time to make it to my older grandsons' school bus stop. My one complaint is that the price of the key replacement exceeded the amount that was quoted to me by another Honda dealer by $37.!

Toni Ann and the service team that serviced the car (I didn't get names).

April 19, 2018

"Painless service experience"

- 2hondas

Brought our CRV in to change the oil and the rear differential fluid. No appointment was needed. I was met even before I got into the building. The whole process was efficient and quick. I waited for the car, but not for long. I appreciated the free check of the vehicle condition and the free car wash.

Toniann Delano

April 19, 2018

"Happy customer here! "

- RoeRoe

I am so happy to have found Iris Byremo again! She is super! She knew exactly what i wanted and did all she could to help me out. She’s super friendly and personable! The rest of the staff is also very helpful and friendly. I felt like they all went out of their way to make sure I was happy! Thank you, Mount Kisco Honda! :)

Iris Byremo