Mt Kisco Honda

Service & Parts Manager

November 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Sandee620

I leased the Honda Civic EX, Nick Gizzo was my salesman. It was a pleasure dealing with him. He is knowledgeable, he knew everything about the car. I told him what I wanted and how much I wanted to pay and he made it happen. I will definitely go back to him for my next car. I will recommend him to my family and friends. Great job Nick! Love my Civic.

Nick Gizzo

November 01, 2017

"Painless purchase"

- Chris L

Cesar was a pleasure to deal with. Was forthright and kept his word. Also found us a Ridgeline that other dealers were not able to locate.

Cesar Mora

October 28, 2017

"I hope for a good follow through!"

- Happy Customer

Overall my experience with Mt. Kisco Honda was great! I appreciated that the salesperson, Gabriel, was very helpful, friendly, and very efficient so that my purchase of a new vehicle went smoothly and easily. I had visited a different Honda dealership while shopping around and decided to buy from Mt Kisco because I was much more comfortable with the sales representative; Gabriel made the process (which can otherwise be stressful) a positive experience. He did promise to help me in the future with questions (if any) I had about the new car, so I hope for a great follow through as well!

Gabriel Felix