1. Brian Durkin, who claims he was there 27yrs, lied to my face and over the phone about Doc Fees....he swore up and down that there were no document fees, other dealers said that was impossible, so I called to verify. He still insisted that there were no doc fees. When I went to put a down payment the sales manager told me there was a $75 doc fee.
2. The sales manager Andrew Gorran told me that the registration fees would be $180. David Feingold charged me %256.
3. Days later I had to dispute the charges on my credit card because I noticed that the invoice was added incorrectly. How can a system generated invoice add up my charges incorrectly??? Are they doing this to everyone?
4. I paid for additional extended warranty that included roadside assitance. The very next day my used car that only had 18,000 miles would not start. I called for roadside assistance and was told it was not included with my extended package. I called and left a message with Andrew Gorran, the sales manager, and never got a call back.
5. Less then 3 days later I had a flat tire. I called the service dept manager, Billy, and nobody ever replied about my flat tire. That's twice now i needed roadside assistance that I purchased and didn't receive!