Murray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

119 Reviews of Murray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

December 31, 2018

"New truck! "

- Mjohnson24

James was amazing. As soon as we pulled up he was extremely welcoming and very nice. He was knowledgeable about everything we asked him. He helped me find my dream truck that I wanted. Hunter was also nice and made the signing paper process easy for us. Also the manager was very welcoming too!

Other Employees : James
December 20, 2018

"Knowledgeable Staff"

- Steveharp1

Found the truck on Autotrader, When I got to the dealer the two vehicle's I ask about where outside. J.D. was excellent he new the trucks and answered my questions.I got a great deal and would recommend this dealership .

John “JD” Taylor
December 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- hallec1961

I started this purchase online through Autotrader.com and was very specific about the vehicle requirements. Murray was quick to respond and made this was the simplest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Bryan's customer service was excellent and professional. Lots and lots of Rams to choose from at Murray CJD but I did not brouse and did not get pressured to choose a different truck. Price was as stated online and there was no haggle or tap dance. Toma was super nice and efficient completing the sales paperwork and my entire experience was approximately 3½ hours!

Bryan Barton
December 08, 2018

"Personal, responsive and fair!"

- J. Odell

Dealership was quick to respond when an inquiry was sent. They were willing to work with my parameters and discuss my desires. Upon arrival I was meet by those individuals that I had spoken with. The additional team members were pleasant, friendly and willing to listen. My expectations of auto buying were exceeded and I’d highly recommended working with Murray CDJR versus those larger market dealers who rarely respond, listen or care. Special thanks to those members who were apart of my Truck Buying experience. I’ll be back for the next vehicle.

Lauren Childs
Wyatt Manning
December 03, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Mkupcinskas

Wyatt provides excellent customer service for all my inquiries. Although we were not able to reach an agreement, he was honest and straightforward with all pricing. I appreciated him working his best and spending all the time he did working to get me the deal that I requested. I will definitely recommend him t friends and family in the future

Wyatt Meisterhans
November 30, 2018

"Satisfied customer"

- Wiggy86

Thanks for working your magic, Jason Padgett and the rest of the crew! I absolutely love my Jeep! Great customer service and friendly staff! Would recommend to friends and family. Thanks again guys!

Jason Padgett
November 29, 2018

"Best car buying experience to date. "

- twrchief

Great prices, the best inventory. I saved money and got the vehicle I exactly was looking for. Great customer service, the best I've had from a car dealership so far.

Bryan Barton
November 29, 2018

"Lack of promised part replacment after new car sale"

- Weyph

Sales manager,Mike D., promised to replace stained trim and said parts were ordered , i called/ texted him numerous times to check status,has never called me. No promised sevice after the sale.

2.0
Jason Padgett
Alan Fryman
2.0
November 24, 2018

"Easy to do business with."

- kah717

Salesman very knowledgeable. Very easy to deal with. Dealership very clean. No pressure to make a deal. Really helpful with answers to all questions. Would recommend to a friend.

Hector Aviles
November 22, 2018

"Quick and friendly service"

- zoey2.kh

Quick and friendly service. Had the financing and deal closed in a matter of hours. Very happy with the service and my new truck. Thanks

Hector Aviles