Murray Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.3

December 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- hallec1961 Verified Customer

I started this purchase online through Autotrader.com and was very specific about the vehicle requirements. Murray was quick to respond and made this was the simplest vehicle purchase I have ever made. Bryan's customer service was excellent and professional. Lots and lots of Rams to choose from at Murray CJD but I did not brouse and did not get pressured to choose a different truck. Price was as stated online and there was no haggle or tap dance. Toma was super nice and efficient completing the sales paperwork and my entire experience was approximately 3½ hours!

Bryan Barton
Toma Dean

December 08, 2018

"Personal, responsive and fair!"

- J. Odell Verified Customer

Dealership was quick to respond when an inquiry was sent. They were willing to work with my parameters and discuss my desires. Upon arrival I was meet by those individuals that I had spoken with. The additional team members were pleasant, friendly and willing to listen. My expectations of auto buying were exceeded and I’d highly recommended working with Murray CDJR versus those larger market dealers who rarely respond, listen or care. Special thanks to those members who were apart of my Truck Buying experience. I’ll be back for the next vehicle.

Lauren Childs
Hunter Mai
Wyatt Manning
Mike de Jesus

December 03, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Mkupcinskas

Wyatt provides excellent customer service for all my inquiries. Although we were not able to reach an agreement, he was honest and straightforward with all pricing. I appreciated him working his best and spending all the time he did working to get me the deal that I requested. I will definitely recommend him t friends and family in the future

Wyatt Meisterhans