My Auto Import Center

Jacob Childress

Shadric Hawley, Sales Consultant, My Auto Import Center

Shadric Hawley

August 18, 2018

"Enjoyed the process of "new-cardom"!"

- petenellie

Our contact, Steve, was very helpful from the beginning to the end. He and the team were able to get our first choice vehicle! Going thru all the options was easy. They let us (my wife and I) plenty of time to discuss privately and make decisions that were best for us.

Steve Devries
Bill Ferry

August 18, 2018

"Genuine and friendly service "

- SubaruGirl77

Jeff was helpful and informative, without being pushy. His personable demeanor made the process and experience easier. The pre-owned 2018 Subaru Forrester I bought was well priced for its value.

Jeff Hepler
Other Employees : Becca

"Subaru Outback Purchase"

- kheys78

I recently purchased an outback from this dealership and was very impressed with my experience. I had done lots of research on what vehicle I wanted and came into the dealership with a very clear idea of what I wanted. They didn't give me the run around or try to talk me into anything else. They answered my questions and let me drive their cars around and kick the tires all I wanted. AnDre was very friendly and great to work with. He went to work for me and got me the deal I needed! Mike Kaffenberger took me through the paperwork and we got through smoothly and efficiently. Best of all, I didn't have to sit with them for hours as they explained how all of the buttons work in the car after I purchased it. (I prefer to do that on my own with the manual later.) They did follow up and offer to walk me through anything I didn't understand. The perfect amount of support in my opinion! I opted for an after market upgrade to the vehicle and they drove out to Zeeland to pick up my new car for service and gave me a loaner for the day. That saved me 30mins of driving each way!

AnDre' Coffee