My Auto Import Center

Regan Taylor

Mickala VanDop, Service Advisor, My Auto Import Center

Mickala VanDop

October 15, 2018

"Subaru of Muskegon exceeds expectations again"

- Jen Geisler

Subaru of Muskegon never fails to exceed my expectations. Working with Andre from start to finish on the order, deposit and purchase of my new 2019 Forester sport was so easy. Andre answered all my questions, kept me up to date on the process and always gives service with a smile. Buying a car can be stressful, but Andre makes the process feel so easy. Bekah takes the stress out of signing the purchase paperwork, and the whole staff at Subaru of Muskegon are top notch. This is our 3rd Subaru purchase from them, and we will never go anywhere else. So great to have such a fantastic, friendly, and welcoming dealership so close to home. Thank you Subaru of Muskegon!

AnDre' Coffee
Bekah Wehman

"Love my Tundra"

- SICK TUNDRA 2018

The staff were very friendly and professional, we will definitely be returning in the future. We would definitely recommend My Auto Imports to our friends and family. Thanks so much!!!!!

Fred Hill
Bekah Wehman
Bill Fisher

"Excellent service! "

- Katedarga

Eric Nelson went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle! We appreciate all the time that he spent taking care of our needs! He is the best!

Eric Nelson