My Auto Import Center

Subaru Specialist
Roy Van Liere, Sales Consultant, My Auto Import Center

Roy Van Liere

November 18, 2017

"Awesome customer service. "

- Marty

I wanted to trade in my 2010 Subaru Outback. Trey Lawton took me through the process, and I started out very indecisive. He helped me drive several cars, and then worked the numbers on each car. It was a fun and easy process. In the end I bought another Subaru Outback, and I love the car.

Trey Lawton

November 18, 2017

"Very pleased!"

- Don

We were contemplating trading our 2015 Subaru in and then we met Todd Klein. He help make sense of the process and assisted us in buying a new 2018 Subaru Outback Limited. Thanks Todd. Highly recommend him if you stop by My Import.

Todd Klein

November 17, 2017

"Quick, Easy, Hassle-Free!"

- Sam Johnson

Our car salesman George was VERY helpful in picking the best car for my indecisive boyfriend! What normally would have took months took only 1 full day! He was not pushy, he took time to answer all of our questions and most of all he found the perfect car for us! We loved the service, and all of the benefits My Auto Import offered! I would highly recommend them for any vehicle Import or Domestic!

George Muyskens