My Auto Import Center

Sales Specialist

January 19, 2018

"Great to work with!"

- Rick/Kim

We recently purchased a vehicle and found Daniel & Bill amiable & helpful. They took the time to answer all our questions and even stayed late to finish the paperwork & explain the features of our new vehicle. It was a great experience working with the My Import team!

Bill Fisher
Daniel Ramonett

January 19, 2018

"New VW Atlas"

- Vdubclubnow

A nice experience buying a new Atlas. We had been to many dealerships checking out different vehicles. Vince was nice and there wasn’t any pressure. He treated us as a professional and none of the bs. He worked on making a deal for us. We got to go home with the Atlas without paying and not having the title to our trade-in!!! We came back the next morning with the paperwork and cash.

Vince Devette
Mickala VanDop

January 18, 2018

"2011 Hyundai Elantra"

- Keast9512

Jeff was great thoughout my car buying experience. He was friendly and honest. When I need another car I will return to this location and recommend to my friends and family! Thanks my auto import!

Jeff Hepler