Myrtle Beach KIA

Tim Bazinet

Lou Gallitto, Salesperson, Myrtle Beach KIA

Lou Gallitto

September 10, 2018

"By far the beat buying experience ever!!"

- Houdini126

My Salesman Joe was such a pleasure to work with, he made the whole experience quick and easy. I've never dealt with a team so devoted to getting someone the car they wanted Instead of pushing them into something else.

Joe Claudio

September 10, 2018

"My one experience with Myrtle Beach Kia"

- Chris Hunt123

I was on the way to Myrtle beach from Columbia going to my nephews first birthday party. My 2011 optima’s motor blew due to recall issues. I had it towed to Myrtle beach Kia. It was a Sunday when when this happened and Monday was Labor Day. Matt from there service department called me first thing on Tuesday asking if they could be the ones to fix my car. A day later the new motor was approved. He also asked if I was having trouble getting around. They paid for my rental and fixed my car pronto. Two days later he called me saying my car was ready to rock sporting a new motor, they even cleaned my car. Mad props to Matt and Myrtle beach Kia

Matt Gipe

September 04, 2018

"Buying Overview "

- Kialady74

Tim, a sales professional met wth me, asked questions to understand my personal needs; new versus pre-owned; feature requirements due to health issues etc. Tim took the time in the beginning which saved time. This eliminated confusion wasted effort. Tim was personally interested and vested in me to ensure I was happy. Then I worked wth Zack who was also a top notch professional. I also met Mike and Terry . Such a positive experience. I bought my first Kia in 2009, second car 2018 and will buy my next car there also. Thanks Amanda for introducing me to Kia in MyrtleBeach.

Mike Bazinet