Myrtle Beach KIA

Errick Hayes, Salesperson, Myrtle Beach KIA

Errick Hayes

Salesperson

February 22, 2018

"Great experience again at myrtle beach kia"

- Sportage1

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Wes at Myrtle beach Kia. Both times he has worked hard to get us a great deal. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles which helped us decide which one was best for us. We are very happy with the vehicles, and it’s great knowing they have the best warranty available. If you’re looking for a new car we highly recommend that you go and ask for Wes.

February 21, 2018

"Great Service!!"

- marykate90

Both Wes and Tyler were wonderful! got me into the car that i wanted as smoothly as they possibly could. this was my very first car purchase and they did their best to ensure i got what worked well for me.

Tyler Rainer

February 21, 2018

"Painless Experience"

- Randy

My wife and I and our next door neighbors were referred to Wes Landreth at Myrtle Beach Kia by another good friend who had just purchased an SX Turbo from Wes. The four of us went to see Wes together. It was a pleasure to deal with him. He is extremely knowledgeable about all Kia products, a great salesman, and funny. Our meeting resulted in us purchasing two SX Turbo's. It didn't just feel like we were buying a new car, it felt like we were buying a company. Sales and Management at this company are way above any other car dealership I have dealt with. They are very honorable and honor their commitments. Dan McColl the General Manager honored a request I made that was out of the ordinary based on a email he sent me. Both cars were not in inventory and had to be located, Wes followed up with me when they located the cars and gave me a delivery time and date that I requested, and honored it. Truly a great company to deal with. Aside from the dealership the SX Turbo is an extraordinary car and priced much better than other cars in it's class. I highly recommend the SX Turbo and Myrtle Beach Kia. The next car I buy from Wes will be the Stinger, when we decide to trade my wife's BMW Ci Convertible.

• Free Snacks