Myrtle Beach KIA

Finance & Insurance Manager

October 21, 2017

"Great, but no hamster"

- Kfst512

Aaron was a great salesperson. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, but not pushy. He got us the deal we wanted and recognized us as veterans, which we appreciated. We are excited about oir purchase and looking forward to our next road trip. Still want the free hamster with our Soul purchase though :)

Aaron Clark

October 21, 2017

"Easy..Smooth...Honest"

- Michelle Rantuccio

Mike made the car buying process so easy that I quickly ended my search for a new car at Kia. He was honest..dependable..and took care of everything for me. I would highly recommend Mike. He was wonderful! I am extremely happy with Kia of Myrtle Beach!

Mike Bazinet

October 20, 2017

"Amazing experience "

- Chris_Hannam1

The guys here really care about doing the best they can to get you In the car you want for the right price. Wes was a great help. Extremely satisfied with my visit.

Robbie Gale