Nalley Acura

Internet Sales Manager
David  Ferree , Service Advisor, Nalley Acura

David Ferree

April 10, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience "

- hamassey

We just happened to come across Nalley Acura while looking for a new car. We were soon greeted by Mayo and she sat in the car with us and explained what everything did. We told her we still had some places to look around but in the end ended up coming back because she sold us on our car! She was the best to work with and got us exactly what we wanted with the price and everything! She even stayed late as to make sure we got everything squared away. She was the absolute best and we can't wait to continue working with her!

April 09, 2018

"Chandra Mayo"

- Ja123

Our sales rep was very knowledgable of the product she sold. Her ability to sell the product and close the deal make us satisfied customers.

Chandra Mayo

April 08, 2018

"Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever NW"

- NW22

If there's a level above EXCELLENCE when providing customer service, Mrs. Mayo is exemplifying just that. She's knowledgeable, she's patient, she listens, and she personalizes your situation to provide the best opportunity for you. I could go on an on about her; however, I'll leave you with this. Six months ago my brother bought a TLX. Mrs. Mayo assisted him. I was there during the purchase. I said, in that moment, "When I decide to by another car, I'd first go directly to Mayo." Six months later, I have a TLX. After the sale, I didn't feel pressured to purchase a vehicle nor was I displeased with Mayo's performance. It was a pleasure to work with you Mrs. Mayo during my purchase, and I know Nalley Acura is please to have you.

Other Employees : Mr. Jefferson