Nalley Acura

Internet Sales Manager

June 15, 2018

"New car process"

- Mdx2012

Great experience buying a car at this location! Chris Pugh was super helpful and made it very easy to find the car best for me.

Chris Pugh

June 11, 2018

"That’d be Nalley!"

- s&l

As an Atlanta native I remember Nalley from the 80’s when they were a Chevrolet dealership on Stewart Avenue. After being out of the market for a long time my vehicle was totaled in a rear-end collision so had to start the dreaded car buying process. We knew that we wanted a used 2015 RDX and found a few to choose from at Nalley. Chandra was very patient, answered all our questions and put up with us for the better part of a day. Patrick in finance also did a great job explaining all the different options and made that part pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Nalley for your next vehicle purchase.

Other Employees : Patrick Jefferson

June 11, 2018

"Thank You Chasandra"

- Lagomarsino

From meeting Chandra with her friendly smile to the final hand shake after the deal was done, my wife's first car buying experience was finally done. After trying other dealerships my wife dreaded going to another to try and find a new car. It was over whelming and very stressful she said..... Once we met Chandra she put her at ease with how she approached us and her way of explaining everything.... She actually listened to what my wifes wants were in the car and not what she wanted to sell us.... Thanks you Chandra for all you did for her.....

Used 2010 Nissan Murano