Nalley Acura

4.2

September 13, 2018

"Acura search"

- HY

Chandra was recommended by friends who had a great buying experience with her. I'm glad I requested her to assist me in my purchase and appreciated her no pressure approach. Great salesperson!

September 11, 2018

"My New 2019 RDX - LOVE IT"

- Roshunda

Chandra Mayo was absolutely awesome. She was extremely thorough with the RDX features. The first time I've ever had a sales person spend that amount of time making sure we were comfortable with the functionality of the vehicle's technology. She made the process stress free. We are forever grateful we met Chandra and we hope to buy with her again soon.

September 04, 2018

" Car Search"

- MT

Chandra was fabulous in helping me locate the exact car I wanted. She was gracious and truly wanted the best for my needs. I would highly recommend her!

Used 2012 Acura TSX