Nalley Hyundai

Mike Fawaz

August 01, 2018

"Very Friendly"

- Lmjohnson0115

We went in to sign paperwork for my husband's recent car purchase and I left with a new car! The team was friendly and willingly to work with us. I didnt know what I wanted in a car and Xavier determined what was important to me and my family by asking questions and gave me car options. Make sure to go see Xavier, Roy and Kendall!

July 31, 2018

"Best first car buying experience! "

- xoxolinnn

The staff was nice and friendly. They really worked with me. Xavier went over and beyond to get me in a car. I’m so happy I went here!

July 21, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Dae Lee

Xavier was the BEST ! I came in to look at a used 2015 model car and he got me into a brand new 2018 at a affordable rate . Xavier was easy to talk to and very relatable, he made me feel comfortable and not pressured at all . I felt like I was car shopping with one of my close friends , he was very honest . I highly recommend Xavier as your next car salesman. Thank you so much !!! I’m in love with my new car !

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson, $28075