Nalley Hyundai

Certified Hyundai Professional

Mike Fawaz, General Sales Manager, Nalley Hyundai

Mike Fawaz

February 09, 2018

"Best Used Car Buying Experience"

- usedcarbuyer

As a single female who has had her fair share of miserable experiences associated with cars, I typically feel on the defensive as I walk into a sales lot alone. I usually feel I have to haggle my way through and avoid being taken advantage of. William Harris was immediately warm and friendly in a way that felt genuine and set me at ease. I appreciate that he wasn't pushy and let me take my time in asking questions and moving forward. After test-driving, I took the used car to my mechanic for a double check (which I've learned to do from some poor experiences), and a few minor issues were found. After some negotiation, Nalley agreed to address these issues. The service department was excellent, and when I thought a point of agreed service was missed, the technician (Joe, I believe?) provided me copies of tests on the car to affirm that all was taken care of, as he wanted "to make sure I felt comfortable with my purchase". I live in the city, 20 miles from the dealership and work nights and weekends, a schedule opposite to all my friends and family. So it became difficult for me to find someone to drive with me to pick up my new car. William generously offered to deliver my new car to me when I returned my rental car at the airport, so I would not have to wait a few more days to enjoy my purchase. I was stunned by his offer. He truly went above and beyond to give me a new "used-car buying experience". He even communicated with me on his day off to ensure I was taken care of and satisfied. Thank you, William! The only criticism I have is for Jay Williams, the finance director. Although certainly professional, he was not very friendly, and his interactions with other staff did not seem the most respectful (for example, interrupting William as he was setting me up on Blue Link). And when I brought up a point of clarification regarding the car service being performed, he said he had nothing to do with it and I'd have to speak to someone else. I realize that's not his area of responsibility, but there was no offer to investigate or communicate on my behalf. But the other staff made up for it. Overall, 5 stars for Nalley Hyundai!

William Harris

December 20, 2017

"2018 Elantra"

- teamgurley2016 Verified Customer

Me and my wife really enjoyed our car buying experience with our car salesman. He was very courteous and professional. I entered the dealership intending to purchase a used car with a trade, but was presented with a better option that put my beautiful wife in a brand new car.

Amish Cline

December 18, 2017

"HYUNDAI EXPERIENCE"

- ldy2t Verified Customer

Great group of people. Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Best car purchase and experience I've had in years! Thank you! If you're in the market for a good car with professional and friendly people, visit Nalley Hyundai.

Other Employees : Ray Kyle