Nalley Hyundai

Internet Sales Associate

Mike Green, Sales, Nalley Hyundai

Mike Green

September 05, 2018

"Good salesman, but issues with the dealership"

- Ranman68

We purchased a 2017 Hyundai Elantra for our daughter from Nalley Hyundai. Destin, our salesman, did a good job. Very personable, not pushy like some salesmen can be at times. We had a specific car in mind as we saw it on Cargurus.com. The price looked good, so we got in touch w/Destin and set up a time to come take a look. The dealership is 2 hours away. When we got there, there was unrepaired damage on the front bumper, right fender, hood, right mirror and windshield. It shocked us as we're not used to seeing fresh unrepaired damage on a car at a dealership(especially on a '17 model). They wanted us to either pay for the damage or buy the car as is(at a dealership?). As we negotiated, they held to us paying a portion of the repairs. Then, they started saying they could have their touch up guy do some of the work? We insisted their body shop do the work to make sure the work was good quality. It did seem to be a good deal on the car(really just cosmetic damages really). Destin did a good job. His boss had quite the attitude & basically seemed to want to get us out of the showroom(maybe it was because of the late hour?). But, the sales manager really seems to be in the wrong line of work... We got the car a couple weeks later. Their body shop did good work. We were disappointed that we were told we would get 2 sets of keys/fobs. But, they couldn't locate the second set when we picked up the car and they would overnight them to us. Now, we're being told they don't actually have the second set and that is on us(about $200 to replace of course...).

Destin Smith

August 25, 2018

"Above and beyond"

- Tylercorcoran6

Mike went above and beyond to give me a great price for my car to match my budget. Hands down one of the nicest and most professional car salesman I’ve talked to. He made the car buying process smooth and easy. i would definitely recommend him.

Mike Green

August 01, 2018

"Very Friendly"

- Lmjohnson0115

We went in to sign paperwork for my husband's recent car purchase and I left with a new car! The team was friendly and willingly to work with us. I didnt know what I wanted in a car and Xavier determined what was important to me and my family by asking questions and gave me car options. Make sure to go see Xavier, Roy and Kendall!

Xavier Gaines