Nalley INFINITI Marietta

Greg  Charley, Sales Consultant - 2 Years, Nalley INFINITI Marietta

Greg Charley

Sales Consultant - 2 Years

July 13, 2018

"The best car buying experience ever! "

- Daniel Dunlop

I purchased a new QX80 this past week from Chris Walston at Nalley Infiniti Marietta. It was my fourth Infiniti purchase and it confirmed why I keep returning to the Infiniti experience. Chris listened to what was important to me and provided comparisons and solutions to my needs. I truly felt like I had a knowledge expert in the process. The entire Nalley Team was amazing and I felt like they were all working together to make the perfect deal happen for me. If I could give 10 stars, I would. Thanks Chris and Infiniti Marietta. You Rock!

Chris Walston

July 11, 2018

"Working with Alex was enjoyable, informative and pleasant. "

- Bizron

I came here looking for a used CPO Q50, and I found one in mint condition. I had been in the previous month just to check out their inventory and was greeted by a polite and friendly sales rep named Alex. He was very knowledgeable about the cars and their features, as well as patient and eager to answer any questions my girlfriend or I had. I would choose work with Alex again and suggest anyone who is looking or a new or used car to go pay him a visit.

Alex

July 10, 2018

"World Class Customer Service = Raving Fan's "

- Dandy Don 123

Bob Leyda was a life saver. I needed help finding a used car after my daughter had an accident and I found one on the Nalley Infinity web site and went to the dealership to check it out. Bob was the first person I met on the lot and he performed a small miracle. Within 48 hours I drove it home, Signed , Sealed and Delivered. His knowledge and professionalism made the transaction a very pleasant experience. He took a personal interest in not only the questions I had , but when my daughter came in he was extremely patient walking her through the steps of the process. It was very comforting to me to have Bob on my team. He was so easy to talk with and made positive suggestions to help us with all our questions. Bob did an outstanding job in helping us and we are now " Raving Fan's ". Kudos's also to Mary who helped us at the end of the process. She was also very helpful and patient with our questions related to all the final documents. Another " Raving Fan's " shout out to her. Teamwork is the foundation of any successful organization , and these two certainly represent the best of the best !!!!

Bob Leyda