Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Rusty Autry

October 15, 2017

"Allen is great !"

- Denise Caba

Allen was very helpful in every aspect of my purchase, he made sure I left the dealership with a huge smile on my face , I couldn't be any happier with my new 2018 Toyota Corolla :)

Allen Velez

October 11, 2017

"I got my 2018 Camry XSE from Nalley Toyota of Roswell!"

- Ken C.

I could not be happier with my new Camry XSE or Nalley Toyota of Roswell. Jordan Stephenson was my salesman and helped me through the entire process. Thanks Jordan, I really appreciate everything! I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service, price of the car that I purchased and the overall comfortable feeling that I received from Nalley Toyota of Roswell. I look forward to continuing our relationship through the service department with regularly scheduled maintenance. Thanks again to everyone involved, it was truly a pleasurable experience!

Jordan Stephenson

October 10, 2017

"Greg is Grrrrreat!"

- butterflybjb0529

Greg was a fantastic help!! I needed a new part for my Scion tC and he made sure to help me with everything I needed and more! He went out of his way to get my part to me and even explained how to install it! Overall, Greg is GRRRRREAT!

Greg Brewer