Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Sales Professional
Richard Wong, Sales Consultant, Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Richard Wong

July 20, 2018

"No Haggle Purchase Experience"

- Rav4

I recently Bought RAV4 from Nalley Toyota of Rosewell. All my experience dealing with sales dept is outstanding. When I called and asked for a quote, the Internet Desk sales team responded promptly with price quote for exact specs i have asked. Reid Horne is the sales associate at Nalley Totata helped us in the purchase. Reid is very outstanding in receiving customers, communication and presentation of the vehicle. They gave me the best price and not much to haggle. It was such a easy transaction for me. I definitely recommend this dealership and sales person. Thank you

Reid Horne

July 17, 2018

"Thanks "

- Dmoreira32

I had such a great experience, my sales person told me everything I needed to know before purchasing my new car. I’m so happy with my purchase and couldn’t have picked a better dealership. Thanks !!!

Joe Amado

July 12, 2018

"Exelent all of it"

- Corsan87

Eddie lopez is the best sales man he has always been i totally recomend eddie and i actually have recomended people to him he has also help them out his a hard working person .

Eddie lopez