Nalley Toyota of Roswell

Richard Wong

October 16, 2018

"Quick and Easy Process"

- Anonymous S

Brisa was great! She went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and she ensured I was happy through out the entire process. She even followed up with me to see how I was enjoying my purchase. The dealership really makes you feel like you are part of the Toyota family.

Brisa Hopkins

October 15, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience I Ever Had"

- GeeDub

Greg S. My wife and I were seriously searching for a Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 for at least a month. We came upon an add for the vehicle we wanted but it was in Roswell, Georgia, a long drive from Athens, Tennessee. The vehicle had exceptionally low miles with a price tag of $31,900. The ol' saying, to good to be true, came to mind because I certainly didn't want to drive two and a half hours to just look at a vehicle and find that it was just a gimmick. I called the dealership and had the pleasure of speaking to Annette Wiggins, who was very professional, friendly and most of all, wasn't full of crap like so many car salesman I had the unfortunate opportunity to deal with. Annette took charge and got the information I needed, so my wife and I decided to make the drive and look at this vehicle. Upon our arrival, we met with Annette and she immediately took charge and brought the vehicle around for a test drive. Needless to say, we purchased the vehicle and I must say this has been the best experience I ever had with a car dealership and I attribute that to Annette and the used car sales manager. After we made a deal, we were never hit with any hidden fees and extras we didn't ask for. Our sales contract was straight forward with the agreed price for the vehicle, the Tennessee state licence fees and accurate calculated sales tax, that was it. The vehicle was spotless, in excellent condition and we got it for a great price. I want to thank Annette Wiggins for a job well done, and I hope the management team here at Nalley Toyata appreciate the importance of having an excellent sales staff that make them shine. I'll be honest; it was a very pleasant surprise to work with a sales staff that was honest and sincere, not full of crap. Thank you Annette. I would also like to commend Sean Plummer of the finance team. Thank you Sean for your friendly and professional service. You did a great job.

Annette Wiggins and Sean Plummer

October 14, 2018

"Fulfill my need"

- Krish

I always like to approach Nalley Toyota whenever i need a car guy like a Stacey in a sales be there. Every time I ask Stacey what ever i have in mind & he ready to work out on that. Any questions you ask him if he has day off he replied. Thanks guys. Even in service there is a guy Richard osbborne always explain about service.

Stacey Lowery