Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1565 West Ogden Avenue, Naperville, Illinois 60540

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski, Sales and Leasing Representative, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sales and Leasing Representative
Chris  Olson, Internet Sales & Leasing Representive, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Chris Olson

Internet Sales & Leasing Representive
David Foland, Internet Sales & Leasing Representive, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

David Foland

Internet Sales & Leasing Representive
Dave Pickell, Sales Manager, Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Dave Pickell

January 09, 2018

"Ski was great."

- sfalzone14

I really enjoyed my experience with Ski, he is such a wonderful and great person! He has been extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with on buying my new car.

Jim "Ski" Szatkowski
Other Employees : John (Manager)

January 02, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- JasonsJumpinJeep

From the beginning i had multiple phone conversations with Ski, he was upfront and honest and really showed that he wanted/valued my business. He listened and made sure that i understood everything. I went in and was able to purchase a brand new Jeep and we completely done in under 2 hours. Very impressive and needed as my wife and i brought our 5 month old! I highly recommend going to Naperville Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. Ask for Ski!

December 29, 2017

"I have never experienced such bad service"

- Tbordo23

I have never experienced such terrible customer service. After jump starting my car from a dead battery I took it in on a Wednesday night and set up an appointment for Thursday morning. My service advisor, Keith Larkin, assured me that they would work on the car and give me a call when it was ready. Five hours go by and still no call so I decide to call them and could only reach Keith’s voicemail. I left a message asking for him to call back ASAP, which he didn’t. He finally calls back 9 hours after my appointment time telling me the car would be ready in the morning. The next day I hear nothing so I call them at 11:30 and Keith says it’ll be ready in an hour and he’ll text me when it’s ready. Two hours go by and still nothing so I call him. No answer. Another hour goes by and I call again and Keith says it’s been ready and that I must not have gotten his text. I show up at the dealership with my father to pick up the car and after they lost our paperwork we finally get our bill which was $340. Of that total, $142 was for some “special” battery and was the only one that fit into my car. Then we noticed there was a $135 charge to test the original battery to see if it was still good. We brought up our concerns to Keith and asked why they needed to test the original battery and charge us $135 if we already knew it was a bad battery. He responded by saying, “well do YOU work for free?” We were shocked that he would use such a condescending tone with us when we just asked a simple question. He was nothing but hostile with us about the bill and kept repeating his question, “do YOU work for free?”. We ended up settling our bill in our favor which we were happy about but the service we were provided to get there was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. I will never return to this dealership and if I could persuade even one person to do the same I’d consider it a success. Please save your time, money, and sanity and visit a dealership that cares for its customers.

Keith Larkin