Napleton Autowerks of Indiana

323 Reviews of Napleton Autowerks of Indiana

January 15, 2019

"Service repair"

- paul11

I am pleased at the way they handled my service call from start to finish. It was nice to know what the fix was at the time of the service call. Very assuring.

January 10, 2019

"Long wait for Service Appointments and Very Poor Service"

- DPerk

It's always difficult to get an appointment, only 1 Jaguar mechanic. A brand new Jaguar F Pace with many problems. Very dissatisfied, poor service!!!!!!!

Juan Barnes

"Quality Service"

- James52

I took my car in for service and received friendly professional service. I was given a diagnosis ,a estimate and a detailed summary upon completion. I used the pickup and drop off service and the driver was very pleasant .I'm satisified with the work and look forward to using the service in the future.

"Buying a car"

- Adocris

People are friendly and knowlegeble about the vehicle that we purchase. We will recommend this dealership yo our friends. We sure are happy with our experience.

Jim Wolff
January 07, 2019

"Another pleasant and successful car buying experience"

- John

Another pleasant and successful car buying experience at Napleton of Schererville. This is our second car that we have acquired from Napleton. Our past experience, three years ago, was excellent and so was the service and all my dealings with them since. Tony Turco and Tracy Harrington were great but Mike Quinn was our sales person and he went above and beyond. Mike really knows the cars. He has a great personality and patiently explains all the differences between the vehicles which made our experience simple and painless.

Michael Quinn
January 01, 2019

"Excellent"

- peck98

We enjoyed our visit and this was the first time we purchased a Mercedez. Jim Dwyer was very firendly and helpful. The management and finance team was also friendly and helpful.

Jim Dwyer
December 31, 2018

"Tremendous customer service care top to bottom"

- BDoma25

After my car suddenly went out on me I found myself in a crunch at the end of the year to find something affordable and reliable. The team here took the burden right off my back. Tony made both he and his team readily available for any and all questions turning what was a nightmare situation for me into any easy solution and fix. They worked with me to find the perfect car for me and any issues were always a phone call away and easily and quickly resolved. Would absolutely recommend tony and his crew to any and all and I know my next car search will always start at napleton autowerks.

Jim Dwyer
December 19, 2018

"Friendly, efficient and convenient."

- cars4B&J

We have purchased several Mercedes from this dealership and have been treated very well and the employees are friendly and very helpful in the Sales Department as well as the Service Department.

Jim Wolff
Joseph Durant
Other Employees : I know the Service man as "Junior", so I'm not sure if Joseph Durant is Junior. Junior is so helpful and always takes good care of me.
December 13, 2018

"Customer service "

- Kim

I absolutely appreciate the friendly courteous and professionalism I received here. Thank you so Brandon, Tony B. and Tony T. I really really lovvvvvvve my new car. You guys truly took time and got me in car just ideal for me???

Other Employees : Anthony Ballard
December 10, 2018

"Just as good as the first purchase "

- Marcell123

Tonight we just purchased a brand new Mercedes-Benz SUV. This was our second purchase from Napleton Auto Group and this time was just as good as the first time. We worked with Jimmy Sysko, Mike Quinn and the General Manager Tony Turco each one did and excellent job getting us in our Beautiful SUV Coupe. The entire team worked to make us feel very special and they were very patient with our many questions. Brandon who is now in the Finance/Sales department was the salesmen that sold us our first Mercedes-Benz and that tells us they promote within and we can trust working with a team that does that. Tracy Harrington made the paperwork so easy she did great. Napleton thanks again for making us feel special again. Carlos & Tasha

Michael Quinn