Napleton Autowerks of Indiana

Euro Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tony Turco, General Manager, Napleton Autowerks of Indiana

Tony Turco

November 10, 2018

"The best experience of all time!"

- KiGardne

I went in desiring to purchase my first car current year new. However my expectations exceeded my credit. Lol not worry because Vince Fiore and everyone at Napleton in Schererville were so helpful. They worked virgorously with the banks to find me an awesome car that didn’t require a co signer!!! Also Vince made it his business to encourage me on how to build my credit during the process. I felt at home. When we finally were approved for a vehicle 2 days later Vince came and picked me up from my home and brought me to the dealership! Best service from the best sales consultant HANDSDOWN!!! Thanks Vince and my new Napleton family!

Vince Fiore

November 06, 2018

"Engine Light"

- joeyast

Problem fixed. Shuttle home. Car delivered later. Proper accommodation on the pricing considering I had had the car in recently for extensive periodic service at 105,000 miles.

Samantha Hamilton
Other Employees : Wally

November 05, 2018

"Very Helpful-Above and Beyond"

- MIguel1984

I purchased my first Mercedes a couple of months ago "as is" and had an issue with the hood release. I called and asked for Addison who told me to bring it in, even though I purchased the car used. They fixed the hood release, detailed the car and had it back to e for free that same day! I will highly recommend Napleton to friends and clients alike! -Miguel

Used 2011 Cadillac SRX, $17994