Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Product Specialist

July 16, 2018

"My purchase experience"

- audidre

Paul was great, treated me with respect and tried to put me in my dream car the maserati. Even though I couldn't get that particular car, Paul made sure I drove off in something else that I would like and enjoy.

Other Employees : Nebi Denic

July 05, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Yukid

Having had two not so positive experiences at my local Porsche dealership, I started searching nationwide on autotrader. I spoke with dealerships from California to Florida. Some places seemed to not be interested in my business which just seemed crazy to me considering how much a Porsche costs. Eric K. at Napleton Porsche was awesome! I had the difficulty of having a trade in vehicle to send across the country. Eric went above and beyond by helping me easily orchestrate the complex transaction and keeping me in the loop on our progress by text and email. He treated me like a valued customer. After having been low-balled by several dealers on my Mercedes trade in, Napleton actually made me a very decent offer. Honestly, if I decide to trade up on a newer Porsche in the future, even though I live in Colorado, I will give Eric K. at Napleton my call.

Eric Kozuh

June 29, 2018

"Panamera Turbo from Paul Sidorski"

- Coeblooded

Had a pleasant experience with Paul.Paul was very professional and knowledgeable whenever I had questions.I would definitely recommend Westmont Porsche for anyone shopping around for a Porsche.

Paul Sidorski

• Free Loaner Cars - Please call us for an appointment!
  • Free Shuttle Service within 10 mile radius
  • Free Flavia coffees and hot chocolate - yum!
Napleton Porsche of Westmont, Westmont, IL, 60559