Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Product Specialist
Eric Hargrove, Sales Manager, Napleton Porsche of Westmont

Eric Hargrove

January 31, 2018

"Trust in the automotive industry "

- Vjb

I came to Napleton regarding new car service on arrival I meet Kerry Terlep. Kerry guided me through a very detailed process that corrected issues of my 911. The result was being able to trust Kerry and also the Napleton dealership. Every occasion since Kerry would share his professional opinions on every vehicle in the Porsche line up. I believe the Porsche concept means over built, high quality vehicles. Drive to work and drive like heck at a track on the weekend. After a day at the track your Porsche will still feel like your daily driver confident and reliable. Terry and Napleton reflect over built and high quality sales and service. Make a visit and find out for yourself..

Mark Greco
Kerry Terlep

"Purchase experience"

- 981flt6

I negotiated and smoothly worked out the logistics to have the car sent out of state with Napleton Porsche. Paul Sidorski, the sales consultant was my main contact and he worked diligently to win my business which he successfully handled in a professional manner. Kudos to Paul. I also had good experiences working with Dan Yusko and Vicki Gros. I would readily work with this dealer again and recommend these people to anyone.

Jeff Witham
Other Employees : Paul Sidorski, Dan Yusko and Vickie Gros.

January 31, 2018

"Purchased a 2015 911 from salesman Paul Sidorski "

- Carl

I Purchased a 2015 911 4s Carrera. Salesman Paul Sidorski was fantastic in assisting me with the process! It’s my first Porsche! My experience was terrific., I am new to purchasing a Porsche. My test drive was great.. and Paul was very knowledgeable regarding the operation on the vehicle.

Paul Sidorski

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, $58000

2014 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class

Used 2013 Porsche Cayenne, $36250

2013 Porsche Cayenne

• Free Loaner Cars - Please call us for an appointment!
  • Free Shuttle Service within 10 mile radius
  • Free Flavia coffees and hot chocolate - yum!
Napleton Porsche of Westmont, Westmont, IL, 60559