Napleton Volkswagen Springfield

199 Reviews of Napleton Volkswagen Springfield

January 20, 2019

"Exceptional experience"

- midnightninja90

Went to the dealership to look at some bigger car to upgrade to because of family needs. Ended up walking away with a dream car that was refined and perfect for pickup kids or hitting the track on weekends. Could not have been more pleased with how I was treated. Everyone at the dealership is straight forward and honest, a rare trait these days.

Duane Bliss
January 17, 2019

"True Professionals At Their Best!!"

- Chamora2008

Great Experience! Very professional and team player with an awesome care factor for all your customers. INTEGRITY (Ron Jones' Motto), RESPECT, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE are the words that come to mind and best describe my recent experience with this establishment. No pushy sales person, No pressure, and No gimmicks on pricing. Thank you for the exceptional customer service provided when we first stepped foot onto Napleton VW. Ron Jones was outstanding to deal with and couldn't be happier with our purchase. Along with a business atmosphere where a hand shake still exists and means something, and pride in ownership is apparent and demonstrated. Outstanding service! Bill was very accommodating and communication was great, he answered all my questions.

Ron Jones
January 17, 2019

"Got induction service for my engine"

- Jan

They are nice to wash my car on Ladies day. I like the salesman (Ron Jones) that we dealt with when we bought the car. He always speaks when I come in. The service men are friendly & hslpful

I dont' know the service man's name.
January 16, 2019

"WOW These guys are great!"

- BrettGarrett

I traded for a Caddy at this dealership last month and the experience was very good. Jacob was a great Sales guy, easy process, friendly staff. I didn't get to the DMV by the time the inspection was up so I swung by the service at the dealership an talked with Andrew, this guy is a great person to deal with, he got my car in for an inspection, hooked me up with a quick wash and....well i did get to droll over some Porsche's while i waited but not too long. I am so happy with the customer service that i asked him about future service and if they would be willing to take care of me even though it was not one of their brands and he said they would be more then happy to. Thanks Again guys see you soon. Brett

Andrew Horton
January 16, 2019

"2015 Malibu "

- ellenejemes

Was an awesome experience. Very proficient and informative personnel and staff at all times with a great sense of humor. Met at front door and was immediately was taken care of. Many thanks to all.

January 15, 2019

"Beautiful Mustang for an even more beautiful price! "

- Supernova

This is not your average car dealership. A diamond in the rough, a four leaf clover on a hill of dying grass, No.. this is a unicorn in a field of horses. This Mustang was a beauty that I couldn’t fathom to be mine... But, when I saw that price tag glistening in the sun, practically saying my name; I knew. I had shopped countless other dealerships for a price that would steal my heart away, and none compared. Not only did I find my perfect car for a price that no one even believes is true, the salesman that helped me was the other fairytale ending to this story. His blonde hair and blue eyes captured my attention as he approached with funny wits and reassurance. He was professional, funny, knew what I wanted and got me in and out as fast as possible, so I can ride off into the sunset with my new Mustang.

Josh Butts
January 13, 2019

"Awesome experience at Napleton "

- cutn4udk

Awesome place very helpful excited to find my new car dealership I will be doing business with them again. I picked my color and options and they went and got it let me browse and drive several different models before I decided the perfect one I call her princess Snow White

Josh Butts
JR Johnston
Derek Owens
Kim Vaughn
January 11, 2019

"Had a great experience and was given options within our budg"

- JCCR

Noah was knowledgeable and understanding. He listened to our budget and worked with us over the phone and in person. He was not pushy at all and gave us many options to choose from while carefully explaining pros and cons. He made our shopping experience so much more enjoyable than it had been before giving him a call. He was patient with us and our two young children and even helped us install carseats to test drive!

Noah Davis
January 11, 2019

"Great service!"

- MADDI.DOBYNS

Everyone was very nice and helpful. We love our car and are grateful for the people who helped us through the buying process. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

JR Johnston
January 10, 2019

"excellent!"

- Macan GTS

I purchased of a new Macan from Michael Kanowsky. Michael worked very hard to get the perfect car for me. He listened to my needs and found the model, color and equipped it at a price that was fair. Michael, Justin, Drew, Bill were all a delight to work with. Would I buy again from the dealership? for sure!

Michael Kanowsky