Napleton Volkswagen Springfield

Steve Zemcik

July 15, 2018

"Highly recommend!"

- kimjulian

A need to cut my monthly auto expense in half to pay for grad school led me to Napleton Autowerks to look at a vehicle. I wasn't at all excited about letting my Jeep go, however Josh worked extremely hard to get me where I wanted to be with my trade-in, and with terms, and pricing on a car that is absolutely perfect for me. I feel my transaction was handled with integrity and professionalism. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

July 12, 2018

"Great place, great people"

- psrobinson

Overall a very easy and enjoyable process. We pretty much new what we wanted. Josh had me behind the wheel for a test drive in just a few minutes. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and the buying process. He wasn't pushy and didn't rush us. Great guy to work with.

July 12, 2018

"Needed a car ASAP !"

- Korenvela

Josh Butt went out of his way to hook me up with a sweet ride since I totaled mine last Friday! Good dude! And he even came all the way to Arkansas to pick me up! I highly recommended him !

Used 2015 Nissan Pathfinder, $26991