Nash Chevrolet

Dustin Sadeghy

November 22, 2017

"Curtious"

- mich23

I was very satisfied with the customer support that I received when I purchased my car. They were very helpful and attentive to all of my purchasing needs.

Ben James
Callon Tolbert

November 20, 2017

"Smooth, pressure free experience "

- ScottJones

I went to several dealerships around metro Atlanta and chose to purchase at Nash because of my salesman, Chad Martin. Chad was attentive, but not overbearing. He listened to my needs and didn't try to upsell me on a bunch of features I didn't need or want. That's how you earn business! It was worth the hour drive to work with the folks at Nash. I hope your experience is as positive as mine was.

Chad Martin

November 20, 2017

"Excellent Staff!"

- Rondi Tuten

Our experience at Nash Chevrolet was unlike any other car dealership experience we had ever encountered. The staff was friendly, polite, attentive to our needs, and not pushy in the slightest way. Our salesman, Dean, was extremely efficient and helpful. We went in looking for a small car, and left to make some decisions about possibly a larger car. When we returned the next day, Dean had several cars lined up to show us, from the small car we had originally intended to purchase up to the Impala we were considering. Dean made sure that what we purchased was exactly what we wanted, and that we had the best financial deal possible. At no time did we feel pushed, rushed, or bullied into a decision, and that was a tremendous relief, as we had had all of those feelings at other dealerships throughout the last 3 decades. Even the finance manager was brilliant and helpful without being pushy. I wish I could purchase a hundred more cars just to work with these gentlemen again.

Dean Rhodes