New Country Lexus of Westport

Sarah Dos Santos, New Car Sales Specialist, New Country Lexus of Westport

Sarah Dos Santos

New Car Sales Specialist

September 17, 2018

"Excellent Sales Experience Working Woth Anthony Otero"

- MSR GX

Anthony is the consumable sales professional. He guided me through a fully-informed and well-deliversed sales experience. I highly recommend Anthony for any out-of-town buyers. Anthony is a 5-star sales professional and a true gentleman.

Anthony Otero
Joe Jacob

September 16, 2018

"Consistently superb "

- Chris

My wife and I have driven Pre-owned Lexus automobiles for 20 years. We are on our 5th Lexus, the last three purchased from New Country Westport in spite of the fact we live in Central Connecticut with other dealers closer to our home. Our experience is that New Country offers a larger selection of Certified Pre Owned cars delivered in a professional manner, competitively priced.

Kwesi Osafo
Other Employees : Michael Silva

September 15, 2018

"2018 Lexus RX 350 F Sport"

- jpark1676

My experience with the New Country Lexus of Westport has been very positive and the entire transaction was hassle free. If anyone is in the market for a Lexus vehicle, I would highly recommend Sarah and her team. Sarah and Anthony helped me work out a deal to purchase a new 2018 Lexus RX 350 F Sport at the New Country Lexus of Westport on August 31, 2018. Sarah was always available via email, text and phone. Due to the nature of my job, she was always available during odd hours throughout the week. Her responses were prompt and always in detail. As I was coming from NY, she even offered to pick me up from the metro north train station. In terms of price, this dealership was very aggressive to earn my business. If I were to purchase another vehicle, I would be happy to work with her again. At the dealership, I worked with Jared and Ricky in regards to the financing. Ricky helped me with some of the issue I had with my bank loan and with his help I was able to take the car the same day without having to come back another day. Jared from finance was awesome to work with and he was very personable. There were no high pressure sales tactics used like many other dealerships where they try to sell warranty and other items. Jared was very upfront laying out the pros and cons of some of the products that were available. The transaction was smooth and if you have a choice to work with someone in the finance department, I would recommend working with Jared. And lastly, Sal helped me answer all the tech related questions and help me set up the Lexus Enform App on my phone. Overall my experience with Sarah and her team has been positive and I wanted to thank you for all your help with my purchase!

Sarah Dos Santos