New Country Lexus of Westport

New Car Internet Sales Specialist

November 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- russellep

It was a pleasure to work with Kwesi on the purchase of my RX 350. He was highly professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He patiently answered every one of my many questions. All around, a great experience.

Kwesi Osafo
Michael Mordoff
Joe Jacob

October 31, 2018

"Easy, pleasant, personable and all those other good words."

- Chrisr

David was easy and straight forward to work with. He walked us through the car we were interested in explained all the features to my fiancé who was new to the car and answered all her questions very knowledgeably. On my end he was able to work with me on the numbers to come to an agreement for the ranges we wanted to be in. There were no strong arm tactics just simple straight forward math. I would highly reconmend coming to here to David we spoke to three other dealerships and this one stands out of the bunch and the best balance between service and honesty.

David Matys

October 29, 2018

"Highly Recommend Michal Moczulski"

- ck4704

My wife and I have been looking for a new car over the last few months and have had to deal with various dealerships and various salespeople. The experience with the OTHER dealerships / salespeople has been horrible to say the least. They constantly harass you, they dont work for you or with you, and they are focused solely on their own bottom line. At no point were any of these people / dealerships ones that we wanted to do business with. That all changed when we met Michal Moczulski. Michal was professional, honest, well spoken, sharp and incredibly easy to deal with. Michal knew that we had a problem (needing a new car) and did everything he could to simplify our experience, work within our parameters and get us into a new car that same day. He worked with us on the trade in, was incredibly transparent, honest and hard working. Each problem when encountered in the buying experience, Michal had a solution and an answer for us to get around it and into a new car. He was fair. It was a refreshing experience dealing with someone who wasn't sleazy, and was more concerned about getting us into a new car, and less about screwing us over to increase his commission. I have bought 4 cars in my life, and Michal was hands down the best sales consultant I have dealt with.

Michael Moczulski