Newport Lexus

3901 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach, California 92660 Directions

1,170 Reviews of Newport Lexus

August 14, 2018

"Top notch customer service! "

- Lexusrx

I just recently purchased my 2019 Lexus RX 300h from Sean Tabari and I had the best car buying experience I have ever had. He was up front and honest, listened to my needs for finding the right vehicle and financing options. Thank you Sean and Lexus of Newport I LOVE my car!

Sean Tabari
Aug 15, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We enjoy hearing that Sean and our team are working hard and our guests are leaving with a smile on their face. Enjoy your new Lexus RX to the fullest and we hope to see you again shortly! Congrats! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

August 09, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever."

- montida

Mo was the most helpful, accommodating and low pressure sale person I ever met. He explained everything very thoroughly and made the process a great experience. We got an amazing deal and excellent service with Mo. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to get a Lexus car.

Aug 09, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We know that buying a new car can sometimes be difficult, and we are so glad that Mo was able to make your experience a positive one! Please feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

August 09, 2018

"Very good!"

- Youyou

MO's service is very enthusiastic,and he has been very serious about out inquiry. He didn't bother to take us to the parking lots again again.He is very patient,very humorous,He is the best car salesman I have ever seen,thanks!

Aug 09, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

It's a pleasure to hear that Mo helped make your experience both enjoyable and easy! Please feel free to let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

August 07, 2018

"Great Service! Newport Lexus Rocks!"

- Helen

I had my car in for routine service and it was doing very fast with the help of the service advisor and the team that service my car. Thanks!

Arlyn Apodaca
Aug 08, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Hi Helen, It's so great to hear that our service team took such good care of you and your car! Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you back here again. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

August 04, 2018

"Took advantage of a widowed woman first time buyer"

- RedlandsWidow

My husband died in February at the age of 53 with double stage 4 cancers. He had purchased a RX330 which I loved and was a great car. After he passed I knew it was time to get a smaller vehicle and I went to Newport Lexus because that is where my husband bought my first car. I found a great car which I fell in love with. The problem is I was completely taken advantage of with my trade on. They didn’t even give me low Kelly Blue book on my trade. And, when I questioned Mo, he insisted it was a VERY good deal; he basically lied right to my face. I texted and emailed Mo about my trade in and got NO response- nothing. I am not sure if it was because I was a vulnerable widow, woman or first time buyer, but I recommend doing your homework as to not be taken advantage of. The plus side is I love my car, and still love and trust my Lexus vehicles.

Aug 06, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We're very very sorry to hear about the passing of your husband and disappointed that Mo never responded to you. I'd like to speak to you about this in much further detail about see if we still can't help you get into a new vehicle. Please contact me when you have a moment. I look forward to speaking with you. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

July 31, 2018

"Sales New Lexus from Newport Lexus with Gary Kalagian "

- Lexwendy

I have used Gary to help me find and lease my last four cars. Will continue to use him for my next one and would not want to have to go to anyone else as long as I don’t have too. I never enjoyed shopping for a new car. But now, with Gary, he makes everything just so simple and painless for me. And later when I have any questions or problems he is always available to assist me and answer all my silly questions. For me Gary has been a real lifesaver.

Jul 31, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Gary is an all-star is always goes above and beyond to ensure that our guests receive the best service that they deserve. If you ever need anything, feel free to stop by and see us again! Thank you so much! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

July 29, 2018

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

- coffeemanbob

We have been fortunate to find a Car Salesman,in Gary Kalagian (and dealership) that has always been first class treatment for our family. The last 4 leases we have spent no more than 1 1/2 hours on each transaction to secure our best deal on each of the 4 RX350's we have had the pleasure of driving. Gary Kalagian is really the main reason we returned to this dealer. Two dealerships closer to us but well worth the drive up to a beautiful and clean dealership and staff. His professionalism and desire to find what we want is second to none. No add ons or features we didn't want or need just the right car for us every time.No matter how busy Gary is he always returns our calls. He's busy because he is the best at what he does.Knowledge of the cars he's selling and converts the facts into easy points that help us make the choice. Never uses unfounded pressure or urgency to close the deal today, that most car salesman use. .

Arlyn Apodaca
Greg Lawson
Jul 30, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We are more than thrilled to hear Gary always takes such great care of you! We are happy to have him as part of the Newport Lexus family! We will continue to bring you quality service and help you out with all of your car needs. Please contact us if we can help you with anything else in the future. Thank you! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

July 25, 2018

"review of sales experience"

- Golfer

Salesman, Mo, recommended to us from another customer. Found him polite, efficient, and accommodating. Couldn’t have been better! A little disappointed in having to wait over an hour for finance since an appt had been set prior!

Anita Rami
Jul 26, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

It's a pleasure to see that Mo provided you with the top-notch car-buying experience that you deserved. We appreciate your patience during the financing process and we'll be working hard to make sure this process is completed in a more timely manner. Hope your new ride is treating you well and please let us or Mo know should you ever need anything. You're family now. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

July 25, 2018

"Another Visit- Another Personal Triumph"

- DCLorti

I have dealt with Newport Lexus and, in particular Gary Kalagian, for Lexus purchases and leasing over ten years. in all my transactions (four Lexus purchases and a recent new Lexus leasing) I have been overwhelmed by the integrity, helpfulness, best prices, service and after purchase care I received from everyone at the dealership. Gary's personal care and attention continues throughout the length of each Lexus ownership.

Greg Lawson
Jul 26, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Gary is a superstar and is always going the extra mile to ensure that our guests receive the world-class service they deserve. Thank you so much for your loyalty to us and we look forward to serving you for another 10 years! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

July 23, 2018

"Review of my second Lexus bought from Gary K & Newport Lexus"

- Sigrid/norskar

In 2010 I bought my second Lexus, this time at Newport Lexus, due to Gary K. had been recommended to me by a friend that also bought her car from him. When I earlier this year started considering buying my 3rd Lexus, I just knew who I was going to contact regarding the buy, as I had been so very pleased with the service, friendliness and professionalism both from Gary K and Newport Lexus in 2010. A great and positive experience I always remember. I did a lot of research on my new car, both the car itself and the prices on the different packages offered. This way when I contacted Gary, I knew what car and package I wanted, and Gary found the exact one for me. And, I do love my car! I was very pleased with the arrangement we came to, as I had checked prices at other Lexus dealers. Also, walking in as a single female, it was important to me to be treated correctly, and not have the so called, "used car salesman" sales technique tried on me. Anyway, I am so pleased to be dealing with Gary K, as I do know for 100% sure, that if I have any questions at all, I can call him, and that is truly appreciated. Also, I got to say, Newport Lexus is the best, the place classy, and so are all the friendly people I have been in contact with there. It is a pleasure dealing with the company. And, if anyone is talking about buying a Lexus around me, Gary K and Newport Lexus will be recommended!

Gary Kalagian
Other Employees : The person supporting Gary, but I do not have his name. He was really nice too
Jul 24, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We couldn't be happier to see that Gary always goes above and beyond to provide you with a quality car-buying experience! It's moments like these that make us so proud. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments that you might have in the future! We appreciate you so much! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

1 - 10 of 1,170 results