Newport Lexus

1,197 Reviews of Newport Lexus

November 14, 2018

"Excellent "

- PayamT

I worked with Naser at Newport Lexus and the experience was the best I have ever had. He was straight-forward, honest and very helpful. I felt comfortable with his expertise and recommendations on what options were available and best suited for my needs. He saved me time and money and I would definitely refer him to my friends and family. I love my new Lexus. Thank you again for your assistance Naser. Thanks 🙏

Nasser Naderi
Tony D'Amato
Nov 15, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We are so happy that Naser was able to take care of all of your needs and we are proud to have him on our team! Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments that you might have in the future! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

November 14, 2018

"Mo Qureshi EXCELLED in Customer Service "

- GreGory

Mo made the buying process seamless, quick, and assuring. A very personable salesman who gave stellar customer service. I would highly reccomend Mo and the dealership to anyone.

Nov 14, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We want nothing but the best for our customers and we are so happy that Mo made sure you had a great experience! Please contact us again if we can do anything else for you. Thank you! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

November 04, 2018

"Donn Andrade really went out of his way to please"

- happybuyer

I strolled into the dealership with my wife hoping to purchase a Lexus Certified 2017 RX 350 with low miles to replace our 2005 RX 330. We wanted a white certified RX 350 with a black interior with low miles, which the dealer did not appear to have. Luckily, Donn Andrade worked very closely with us and we ended up purchasing a brand new RX 350 for an extremely competitive price. I told Donn exactly what we wanted and he made it happen. We were in a rush to make dinner and Donn was able to set up the purchase and we drove away effortlessly. The entire process took about 2 hours from walking on to the lot to driving away in our brand new car. Major Kudos to Donn, he worked very hard to make sure we were able to complete the transaction and make a dinner appointment. I was impressed with his skills. He will work with you and

Donn Andrade
Nov 05, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Congrats on your new RX 350 and welcome to the family! Donn's an all-star and it's no surprise that he made sure you drove home happy. Thanks for this 5-star review and please let us or Donn know should you ever need anything. Here to help! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

November 01, 2018

"Incredible sales experience "

- Zrobster

We dealt with Mo. Intrulybdidnt think we would buy a car the day we did. He helped us to get the right car and to take our old one on. He was kind patient and non pressuring. We would do this again.

Nov 01, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Thanks for this 5-star review and for choosing us here. It's a pleasure to see Mo took great care of you and you drove home happy. Hope you're enjoying your new ride. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 28, 2018

"Great service "

- Lexsalesguy123

I give this rating 5 stars because they were very helpful and not pressuring as others may be. I definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Oct 29, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We thrive on positive feedback from all our guests and are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and we can't wait to see you again soon! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 28, 2018

"Great Combo of Team Work"

- Msitumeang

Mike Shimom treated me with courtesy and professional because of him I rated this dealer with 5 stars, thank you Mike and keep up a great job.last but not least Greg at the Finance didn’t push me to buy anything. I got a great combo deal with your people, thanks Newport Lexus. Monang Situmeang

Greg Lawson
Michael Shimon
Oct 29, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

We are so happy that Mike and Greg were able to take care of all of your needs and we are proud to have him on our team! We appreciate your positive feedback and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 19, 2018

"Shopping Cars"

- Jack

I deal with Bill Pippin and he is always courteous and extremely helpful and easy to deal with. I also have a very good relationship with Vance.

Vance Remmey
Joey Wilchek
Bill Pippin
Oct 22, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

Hi Jack, We are proud to hear that our staff worked hard to provide you with a quality experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review and we look forward to working together again. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 18, 2018

"Extremely professional "

- LexIS250

This was the best experience I've ever had with my car purchase. It was handled in a very smooth and professional manner and Bill and Mo were very accomodating. Great deal with a great dealership and great people. Thank you

Bill Pippin
Oct 19, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

It's a pleasure to see that Bill and Mo took such good care of you during your recent car-buying experience! Congrats on your new ride and we look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 14, 2018

"Very good and fast."

- sandyink

Nice amenities if you want to stay & wait for your vehicle and shuttle if you do not want to wait. They have 3 large screen TVs, lunch counter, some arcade games, place to plug you laptop.

Peter Perez
Oct 15, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

It's great to hear that you enjoyed our facility and service! Thank you for choosing Newport Lexus and we look forward to seeing you again! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

October 07, 2018

"Great experience"

- free harambe

I had a negative experience when I purchased my previous car (a Nissan), so I had put off buying a new car for many years. As a result, I visited Newport Lexus with trepidation. Fortunately, the first person to greet me as I pulled into the parking lot was Mo Qureshi, who very quickly set my mind at ease. He was friendly, informative, and professional, without being pushy at all--in short, all I could have wanted in a salesman. I felt very comfortable working with him through the buying process, and I left the dealership feeling positive about the transaction. Mo will be the first person I consult the next time I am in the market for a new car, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends. Anita Rami in Finance was also helpful and informative, and Peter Perez in Service was very professional. In fact, everyone I came into contact with at Newport Lexus was friendly and professional. It's obvious that the quality of the staff is a cut above that of most other dealerships. That goes a long way toward reassuring me that I purchased an excellent product.

Peter Perez
Anita Rami
Oct 08, 2018 -

Newport Lexus responded

It's a team effort here every day as we strive to provide our customers with the best car-buying experience possible. We hope you're enjoying your new car so far and please feel free to ask, should you ever have any questions! Best Regards, Tony D'Amato General Manager tonydamato@newportlexus.com (949) 477-7088

1 - 10 of 1,197 results