Nexcar

Phil Gemmer

April 11, 2018

"BMW 740 Guy"

- stephon713

Very Helpful Salesman ... I will recommend him to others... Charles and Tee really know what they are going here at Nexcar ... very good customer service

Charles Turk

April 06, 2018

"I love my car!"

- AC

I found a reliable 2015 that I love, the process took about 2 hours from the time I came in to trade my car until I left with my new car. Tee worked with me until I got the deal I was satisfied with. I would recommend this dealership.

April 06, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- boss247

We came in for a 3rd row SUV, was Introduced to Herbert Brown gave us excellent customer service. The Overall experience was great with the NEXCAR staff and Mr. Brown and would highly recommend them to everyone they took us through the process very smooth, they were very informing answering all of the questions. We left out with a 2011 Chevy Traverse, which was awesome! Go see Mr. Herbert Brown he will take care of all your vehicle needs.

Herbert Brown