Nexcar

Phil Gemmer

June 15, 2018

"Great Cutomer Service "

- Rae010

When I came in no matter what they were doing everyone was welcoming . I had no confusion on what I could not do . I was very informed and I am glad that Tee was always available and ready when I was . I appreciated my car buying experience with Bishipp he was amazing as well as Tee. I’m excited and ready to drive my new car because of them ! My parents also bought there vechike from here and Mr.Charles was the reason I came back .

Charles Turk

June 11, 2018

"Satisfied Customer"

- Mrs.Anderson

He was super patient with me I came in with any insurance and he help me finding quotes. Then I couldn’t pull up my stuff on the computer. He waited with know problem.

Phil Gemmer
Other Employees : HollyWood Asante

June 09, 2018

"Sales associate"

- Teachelle

The sales associate and Capital One associate representative mr. T and mr. Bishop of two very understanding young man n ready to l listen, excellent

Used 2017 Chevrolet Spark, $11900