Nexcar

Manager

December 29, 2018

"Best Decision"

- ladyo

The staff at Nexcar is awesome and I love my new car! Omar was very helpful and showed me the features of my car! Bishipp broke everything down with me and made the process go smooth!!

Other Employees : Omar Youssef

December 26, 2018

"Trade in"

- Lbarron08

Great customer service, clean office, cars are clean. Trade in process easy. Wait time was minimal. Love our new car. Definitely recommend this place. Everyone is great.

Artesian Tee Leverson

December 20, 2018

"Virtue is a word rarely used but highly deserved!"

- tobrowntx

Get this, on a rainy Wednesday morning, Mahmoud Ali met me outside, shook my hand and asked what I was looking for. Fast forward, he personally delivered my 2016 GMC Canyon in my driveway, all before lunch. I love this company, the can-do attitude, the teamwork, it's a well oiled machine. Kudos to the ownership, I want in on your IPO. Thank you NEXCAR!

Mahmoud Ali